RightWingNuts Reveal Sponge Bob is a Terrorist!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CyberFly, Jan 21, 2005.

1. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

The recent attacks against Sponge Bob reminds me of when Jerry Falwell uncovered the Telletubbies as being Gay Instruments of the Devil. According to Right Wing Christian doctrine, if it is nice and harmless, it must be gay and therefore Satan in disguise.

Note that the bullies picking on Sponge Bob don't say anything about, Drawn Together, South Park, Family Guy, or the Simpsons.

[​IMG]

http://www.angelfire.com/il/TELETUBBIES/

2. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Senior Member

I want to know why you're never reprimanded for constantly double-posting here and on the "Protest" forum. Isn't such habitual spamming specifically forbidden in the guidelines?

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I want to know why he hasn't been shot...

4. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

As CyberFly's self-appointed attorney, I demand that you point out the infraction of forum guidelines that my client is guilty of. If you cannot prove that my client's infraction took place, I will see to it that you are banned for libel Mr Finn!

To help you out, here is a link to the guidelines: http://www.hipforums.com/forumguidelines.htm

Please point out, and be very specific, which of my client's threads are in violation of a violation, and the specific violations that they violated.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Duplicate/Repetitive Postings: Duplicate postings with identical or similar text are not allowed. Click only ONCE on the submit button, and your posting will appear. A new page will load showing your posting. This is your confirmation that it has been posted! Do not resubmit a posting that has been verified!!! Duplicate postings will be removed.

But other than that...

Yep, so they blamed the teletubies... who gives a fuck?

Stupid media frenzy.

6. jesuswasamonkey

I would like to point out, mr SirRubin, that my client has not posted a single reply in this thread. His contribution was not a post, but the thread itself.

Also, any of the infractions alleged by Huck are not the result of hitting the "submit button" twice, nor are they bannable offences.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Have it your way. But when the great God Kalikaruito Himagotama comes to these forums and sees this insolence, he will wipe you all out with a single godly fart of sulfuric acid.

8. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Senior Member

So duplicate posts within the same thread are forbidden, but posting identical threads on multiple forums is OK?

Does that clause truly limit the infractions to only one type of occurence, or is it merely a helpful example of what not to do? We might need an authoritative interpretation from above!

9. jesuswasamonkey

Nowhere does it say that it isn't allowed. I'm simply going by the rules here.

No interpretation of the guidelines are needed until you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that my client actually created identical threads in multiple forums. If and when you can do that, I will once again prove that no guidelines were broken.

And stop using my font, bitch.

10. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Senior Member

Unless you can prove there are 2 Cyberflies, my case is a slam dunk.

I'll wait for a higher ruling on that one.

I will, if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you have exclusive legal rights to use said font.

On second thought, screw that! Wanna take it outside, badass?

11. jesuswasamonkey

Claiming you won is not a win, you will need to submit some evidence that the crime you allege actually took place.

My status as user#4 entitles me to lord over my font on Hipforums. It also proves that my interpretations of the guidelines are correct. So stop using my font, bitch.

12. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Senior Member

Compare his threads posted here and on the "Protest" forum, you lazy bastard.

I'd like to see you try to make me stop, pussy!

13. jesuswasamonkey

It is not the duty of the defence attorney to prove his client's guilt.

My client is innocent until proven guilty and quite frankly, you haven't even proved that the actions you allege even occured. I have given you several chances, yet you still refuse to provide evidence that any crime was committed. I submit that this so called "duplicate thread posting" never even occured.

Therefore, I move that this case be dismissed for lack of evidence, that HuckFinn be fined for wasting the court's time, and that HuckFinn be made to compensate my client for libelous damage to his reputation and emotional anguish caused by these slanderous accusations.

And stop using my font, bitch.

14. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned