right wing gun nut jobs try to kill NYC mayor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, May 30, 2013.

1. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Indie

LOL

If it is bullshit shouldn’t it be easier to refute but once again you evade instead.

I don’t really have to say anything new since you have never been able to defend your ideas from all the old criticisms levelled at them

Again I ask why do you promote things you seem unable to defend from criticism?

2. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Why would I want to waste time refuting bullshit?

If you've nothing new to say, neither have I anything new to add.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:beatdeadhorse5:

4. odonII

odonII O

I don't know about anything else, but Balbus was right about the Youtube video. It was awful. It just might have been a tad condescending the manner in which it was disputed.

5. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Quoted for emphasis

6. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Indie
    LOL – you often waste all our times pumping out rubbish you can’t defend- take for example the ‘youtube’ guff you posted.

And if you could trash my criticisms you would and then dance on their grave, but you can’t and that is why you constantly evade.
    I truly wish you had something new to say - I’d absolutely love you to address the criticisms levelled at your ideas - I’d be over the moon if you explained why you promote ideas you seem unable to defend from criticism.
    Come on man please, please try and trash my criticism – if they are ‘bullshit’ if should be easy – come on show everyone here just how good your ideas stand up to scrutiny – and if you evade again we can all realise that even you know they don’t.

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Flogging a dead horse

The meaning being that if the horse is dead then it’s futile to flog it to try and make it work.

So you are saying Indie is a dead horse, that can’t do anything and who is useless and redundant.

I mean I’m here as one of those trying to get him to answer the criticisms levelled at his ideas and he is the one refusing (the flogger and the dead horse).

Problem is that doesn’t work Indie is clearly not dead he continues to post he just refuses to answer his critics.

It's not flogging a dead horse its flogging a horse that pretends to be dead because it is too lazy to work.

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

sorry, I'll be more specific

Balbus is the guy beating a dead horse here, or is Balbus the dead horse?, because his ideas and logic certainly don't evoke any signs of intelligent life.

Yeah, I'm thinking Balbus is the horse.

personally I think Balbus is still pissed that the colonies separated from Britain and told King George to fuck off.

isn't there some pressing social issue in the UK for you to solve, Balbus?

9. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Gas
    You claim you are going to be specific then hilariously fail on all accounts.
    You say I’m beating the horse then say I am the horse - can you make up your mind?
    See again you put up no real argument but attack your opponents supposed intelligence.
    Now if you wish to defend the video presented by Indie please do so.