right wing activist judges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Aug 12, 2013.

1. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Ummm... You know RJ, Dems do the same thing with forcing names on people. Infact, this guy named his son "Hitler" and his daughter "Aryan," and the Liberal-mandated CPS took his kids away, just due to there names.

Before you get all pissed at the neo-nazi, think back to your black lady wanting to name her son "messiah."

2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

A fukwit is, as a fukwit justifies a fukwit.

3. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Actually a fuckwit is YOU and Mr Obama; Obama murders kids, and yet, all you do is bitch about conservatives. Mainstream Republicans and Democrats are no different. Obama is a continuation of BUSH. You're a brainwashed moron who believes Obama is trying to "help." Obama is destroying our economy and our Constitution. So suck a dick!

You should be old enough to know that he's a liar. Everything he promised was a lie! He even re-signed the patriot act (passed by bush)

Everyone see's what an idiot you are. So keep yapping dumb ass, maybe some obama supporters will read your stupid rants and realize they're on the wrong side of history!!!

4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I know you are, but what am I? na na na na na

Every time I read any of your stupid shit, it's the same old sandbox, sophomoric, moronic crap. You're just so proud of your own stupidity.

5. Marifana

Marifana Member

To be honest, if Jesus is so good. Then he wouldn't mind sharing his name - right?

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This thread is exactly indicative of the lack of respect and calm deliberation that used to be a hallmark of most of our elected statesman that existed years and years ago, not to mention the demise of that nasty word that means nothing now=compromise. " we hang together or we hang separately", used to be understood. Why the fuck do we keep putting the same career politicians in there??? Are we ALL STUPID????? Is a middle class important or needed now that most of the money is made by a few with money gimmicks and not labor? The right wing hates activist judges. Ooopps-I just lied.

People are always bitching about those on welfare as if there were plentiful jobs to be had. Create some god-damned jobs and the welfare rolls will shrink.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Ha, I remember that. "Mrs Campbell says her children were removed after she requested a birthday cake for their son at a local grocery store to read, 'Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler." Apparently, they just liked the names. Although I can't find and article that says the judges were liberal or conservative.

While I don't think that merits getting your children removed by child services, I can't believe someone would want to name their child Hitler. To me that says that they are a little off. They were also abused as children (the parents) and supposedly had mental disorders and were unemployed.

It's a messy situation. The whole thing unfortunate and sort of strange. That is NJ for ya! :sunny:

8. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

There's always more to the story than just the names.

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Well, the government can't create jobs, unless their government jobs.

In order to create jobs we'd have to drop taxes and mostly deregulate the market. Liberals are so off base when it comes to actual solutions.

I used to agree with their fight for civil liberties, but that was short-lived once a black guy took office.

10. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Regardless I'd take an increase in teachers, and firefighters, because if that happens the nation would just be reversing and repairing the damage of those jobs lost that are just as much a part of the unemployment statistics than any job created in the private sector.

And this is the case in many states, where state legislatures had to cut back government jobs and added to the Labor Dept. unemployment rate #'s. It was a direct result of cutting spending.

Too many government entities, like pension plans got hit hard because those funds were directly in the stock market when it crashed.

---

And I do believe in cutting taxes for most middle class people, but I will not defend a position where we are defending the rich's current tax code wealth disparity at both the individual level and at the corporation tax code level.

Taxes should be raised on the populace that ARE the big bankers who made $ off the financial crisis at the expense of the middle class.

11. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Yeah, but the problem with what you're saying, is it creates even more wealth disparity. If we hired 100 more teachers, that burden get pushed on the taxpayer. That's why I don't understand why Liberals believe more government will fix our problems, when we can't even afford the government we have, and that's most of the problem. I think government should lower taxes. I don't believe in tax breaks for the rich, but I also don't believe in overtaxation for anyone. I feel like we're there already. 100 out of every 500$ I made, went to government. I'm not an investment banker or anything, but you average working-class joe. This is money I EARNED with hard work, and I believe I deserved that money. In other words, I think government hurts more than it helps. If you have a kid, their share of the debt is 20,000$; owed to a government that has done literally nothing for them yet.

I don't think they should've been bailed out from the get. I don't believe in special government benefits at all; Which in my opinion, makes certain programs corrupt. The EPA, FDA and, any other government program, is controlled by companies like Monsanto.

Liberals think deregulation would leave evil companies in charge. But I believe they wouldn't have that power, if they couldn't take it from government. Also, they would be liable for their actions, and couldn't get government to harrass their competitors. I don't like lobbyist either, but companies have been controlling our politicians way before it was actually legal.

Thanks for another good convo! I do see where you're coming from, cause I felt the same way in '07-'08. I just simply don't think the government is the solution anymore, but the problem.

12. scratcho

Yup--deregulation's the answer. People will always do the right thing when it comes to business. I think we've been shown that the last 15 years. And let's make sure we back the banks and the stock brokers. They're very helpful and we can't let them fail. And please, let's get our social security tied into the stock market. That way, we CAN GET RICH!!!!!

13. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

And I see you're point too, which is why those 100 teachers and firefighters, the funding for those jobs should be cost shifted from cuts to the national defense budget. (On that we probably agree)

As for the Monsanto thing, yeah I get it the EPA and the other "regulatory" government agencies suddenly become super "weak" when it comes to standing up against the big corporate private sector abuses via lobbyists to government. (I've told you this before, but I believe in inacting policies that isolate those routes of corruption but not throwing out government entirely because I see good things that government does as well as bad at the local, state, and federal levels)

The first step to reducing the corruption in government is to have campaign finance reform. We've discussed that on another thread.

---

I also have a different perspective on local taxes, because perhaps my local government is just really good, but they have shown the local public the results of tax increases.

The local colleges have gotten the buildings, and funds they needed from measures past decades ago and were thus protected from the 2008 economic collapse. So those building projects were giving construction workers jobs during an era when they needed it most.

---

Also if government jobs were created, that means the unemployment # goes down, and Wall St. would go up and anybody in the middle class whose pension got hit would recover and that individual could resume their original retirement plan pre-2008 crash, opening up a job for the next generation.

That's not happening now because we aren't seeing the unemployment rate drop because government jobs are being lost at the same rate private sector jobs are being created, and then you got the natural expected private sector job losses from natural scaling backs of companies who are doing layoffs because of classical economics in the market place due to changes in the market place because of technology.

Ex: Blackberry announcing layoffs because the marketplace now uses more touchscreen phones from Apple and Samsung. That's what I mean by natural marketplace job losses.

---

But anyway we're way off topic this was supposed to be about right wing activist judges, and here we are talking about the economy again. All our threads are starting to sound the same.

14. scratcho

Everyone's always bitching about the government. Who runs the fucker?? The middle class? The poor? No. the 1%. So let's hear some bitching about those that actually have made and WILL CONTINUE to make the decisions in this country that affect everyone, whether in the US or not. Deregulation? Trust 'em yet?