Right to Repair Battle Continues... Apple's Disgusting Policies

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by relaxxx, Oct 21, 2018.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

LOL, Apple's disgusting politics are no different from those of Microsoft and the rest of the damned industry. EA games was voted the worst company of the year, beating even Bank of America, because money and their own personal gratification are all that Americans care about anymore. Its empire baby, and this train ain't stopping until she derails. Americans claim to hate their own government, then go out and vote for whoever advertises the most. You might as well complain about a lab rat making noise when they give it electric shocks to see how it responds. The Japanese in particular, are infamous for setting up business in new countries, only to then see just how far they can push raping their customers with every dirty trick in the book. They will keep doing it for as long as they can get away with it, and stop the instant someone makes a public fuss.

Apple knows all too damned well, they can get away with anything, so long as they have a, more or less, monopoly on the high end business market. Their real problem right now, is they don't have anything new to offer the public they can't get cheaper elsewhere. People don't spend $800.oo on a stupid phone just because it has bells and whistles, it is their shiny new god they can carry around in their pocket and be the envy of the party.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Well what a fhuuuuukin' big fat sloppy surprise...

Right to repair bills fail. The dirty rotten crooked SENATORS, you tools voted for, favor their corporate greedy 'fuck the planet' buddies.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wait, who did i vote for?

5. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

damn auto correct!

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

I've never bought Apple products. I don't buy Microshaft products, either. I DO use a PC, though, since I haven't had a sparc station in years.

I hear some people love apple's stuff, while some loathe it all, from their hardware to their software. Same with microshafts offerings. To each their own, I guess....

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Tell me what can an I-Phone do that a cheap Android phone cannot do? Can it make a cup of tea?

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

apple's policies are not new. there is a very simple solution and that is to not buy apple products.
    they started out great, but then they slew the dragon, instead of opening up to second sorcing that was better engineered then their own.

Orison likes this.
  9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's not just about Apple. This concerns everything from vehicles to vacuums.

Can't change the fucking stereo in my car cuz it's digitally married to the encrypted engine computer... like a bitch!