Right Now

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Velouria, May 31, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm on shrooms right now. I feel like everything is so overwhleming and I have all these crazy deep thoughts and...you people need to talk to me!

2. JiveViper

JiveViper Member

Do you have AIM?

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

Yea...PM me or something, I can't figure out how to do it.

4. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

Bad trip? Bummer...well, how did everything work out?

5. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i gotta say, using a computer while tripping is probably not the most happy-trip conducive thing to be doing. did you not plan this well or is it something you are normally comfortable with? operating systems are complicated bitches (and yes, i'm very computer-literate, but let's be honest, microsoft sucks) that only get worse when on psychedelics.

yikes, i remember using a computer once when i was coming down off a strong acid trip: as i recall, the operating system was so complex and intricate that it resembled a living model of a central nervous system in the structure of the software with all the levels of "organization," options, doodads, bells, and whistles everywhere, constantly bombarding you. that combined with the grossly overwhelming amount of text is utterly distracting, repulsive, and mind-boggling. not to mention intimidating.

i hope you are feeling well and that you got in touch with yourself on this mushroom trip. an overwhelming trip can be difficult at times, but worthwhile afterwards. trust the universe. peace and love to you.