Ride to Ocala needed from NJ/anywhere south of NJ

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by David54, Jan 1, 2005.

1. David54

David54 Member

Hiya. I'm planning on going to Ocala this Winter. I think that I'll leave in the first few days of February, and head straight south by whatever meens available. If someone could give me a ride all or part of the way, that would be awesome. PM me with your e-mail address or asking for mine and we'll talk. I can split gas money. I'm a good cook, a decent fire maker, and reasonably easy to get along with on the road.

2. David54

David54 Member

3. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

howdy bro. im trying my hardest to get to ocala this year. ive been back and forth from the buck lake holding camp to pennsylvania a few times in the past few months. i have a court date up here in pa on feb 11th. if you could help us with gas you got yerself a ride. theres 4 of us in my van(me my girlfriend and her two kids). its abig camper van so theres plenty o' room. get back to me and let me know if yer down. my email is living_light826@yahoo.com. were workin with no money at all right now so well have to spange part of the way. but its all good. i cant wait to get back in the woods with my family. drop me a line and never forget like the sun to shine.

~shine on in love and light~
    Sundance

4. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

I could toss you guys some cash if you could swing by daytona beach on the way.I'm about probly 2 hours or so from Ocala but none of my friends will give me a ride.