Reverse kegel and weak erection

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Body19800, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Body19800

Body19800 Members

Hi guys,

I notice when I do reverse kegel the erection becomes softer. Performing reverse kegel when you thrust does slow your progress towards ejaculation but the erection becomes weaker too. I think it defeats the purpose of staying longer in bed. Even if you can last longer what benefits do you and your partner get when the penis becomes increasingly softer, eventually you have to stopped the sexual intercourse. How do you maintain hard erect penis when you relax the PC muscle?

Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I’m no expert, but to the best of my knowledge, kegel excercises are not something our do during sex. I just did a quick Google search and read a little bit about reverse kegels. It seems that is an exercise,just like a female kegel, that is done on a regular basis to tone muscles. I saw no reference to doing it while engaged in sex. It looks like that’s your issue.

3. Body19800

Body19800 Members

Combined, a reverse kegel lets you stay even-keeled, and a regular kegel lets you save yourself at the last minute (or have non-ejaculatory orgasms).

Using Reverse Kegels During Sex
    While thrusting, push out with the reverse muscle to stop yourself from over tightening your PC muscle, and keep yourself at an even arousal level. It won’t bring you down as much since you’ll have other motions distracting you, but it’ll keep you level and slow down how quickly you move up towards a 9.
    (Practice Reverse Kegels to Last Longer in Bed - Nat Eliason)

It seems it is actually something you do during sex.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019