reverse gang bang

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by longhaul, Feb 14, 2009.

1. longhaul

longhaul Member

A reverse gang bang is the exact opposite of a standard gang bang where there are multiple guys all enjoying one girl and the guy controlling all the action.
    In a reverse gang bang there are multiple girls and only one guy and the girls are in control of the action. It’s a way for the girls to entertain themselves. They can be soft and gentle or go crazy with this poor guy and treat him like shit. The guy has no control over the action. He is being used, and has no say so in what happens around him. And very little say so over what is done to him.

I'm just curious what you girls think of it. Have you experienced it, and if you have did you enjoy it? And guys, have you ever been on the receiving end? How did it go?

2. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

it's called a reverse gang bang? really?

3. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

Mmmm~that sound's like ALOT of fun~

4. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

i guess to some guys that would be paradisical. but honestly, i wouldn`t want alotta women in control of my pleasure, frustration, etc.. i can get enough of that from just one.

5. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm in! :)

6. Shale

Shale ~

Unless the boy is 18, IDK how it would be physically possible. I'm sure there are exceptions but most men are not physically capable of performing multiple times without some recovery time.

This reverse gang bang would have to stretch out over a day. Even in my youth I stayed in bed with a girl all day and we only had sex to my orgasm five times. A young guy may be able to maintain an erection but IDK.

7. longhaul

longhaul Member

Surely someone has had this happen to them or was one of the girls involved. Can it be that no one wants to tell about their experiences?

It almost happen to me when I was 19. Three girls all in there twenties, a little drunk, one suggested it to the others. One agreed but one, not as drunk as the others, said “we better not”. (I found out later, she was the only one with a steady boyfriend, who she was going to met later). Anyway when she backed out the other two did also. I often thing back to that day and wonder, WHAT IF.

As for the guy performing multiple times, I could see him only completing to orgasm once. He would need to maintain his erection, as long as he could. His goal is to satisfy the girls to his physical limits. At least that is what I would have done, if they had given me the chance.

8. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, I guess it did almost happen to me actually. I was like 17 and these two chicks I know (they were like 20something) asked me if I wanted to take a ride with them in their '62 Corvette Convertible. Duh! That was a now brainer, two hot chicks in a corvette? Anyway, their intentions were to seduce me but they chicked out.

9. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I was cock blocked by a friend with benefits, we had a cool situation...we were real friends and we had sex regularly and hung out just to hang out also. Anyway she had a friend over when I popped in to visit her one day, my friend was being very flirty at first and so was her friend. I went outside for something and when I came back my friend seemed nervous and was trying to hint that I should leave, which I did because I trusted and respected her. The next day I asked what was up and she said that they discussed double teaming me and at first she was down but then she got jealous and blocked it. I was so mad but I didn't show it. I still talk to my friend online but I'm in a committed relationship now for a long time so those days are just a sweet memory.

@Shale, I "think" I could handle multiple women long enough to get them off at least once. Especially if I have already cum once, then so long as I don't give into any further urges to cum until they are done with me... I should be cool. Of course this is only a theory lol.

10. quantum0menace

quantum0menace Member

sounds like a lot of fun :)