revealing clothes

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by weysally, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It takes a special type of woman who will wear a skirt or dress with no panties while shoe shopping. Two of my old girlfriends would do this, and it amped them up. One was a redhead who gave the salesmen a special treat as this was in the days before shaving bare was popular. Although my wife is an exhibitionist, she wouldn't even consider doing this.

6Sailor9, jj07 and oldguynurse like this.
  2. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I think women that wear revealing clothing are strong confident women in how they look and feel about themselves us as men should learn not to ogle those women or make lewd comments about them and just love the sexy visual that we get for the few seconds ladies keep it up and keep us hard

Romper and oldguynurse like this.
  3. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...woman who will wear a skirt or dress with no panties..."

I'd posted this last year somewhere. One well-done study from a few years ago came up with strong data that showed:

*) 6%-7% of women 'Rarely' or 'Only now and then' wear underwear. (1 out of 16)

*) 16% 'Frequently' go without any. (1 out of 6)

*) 24% 'Sometimes' or 'Now and then' don't wear them. (1 out of 4)

*) 10% wear undies 'Most of the time''. (1 out of 10)

*) 40% wear them 'Always'. (1 out of 2)

(Doesn't total to 100% because some left it blank)

Now, as to, "...while shoe shopping....", that's a different story entirely! Shows intent! Probably among the 22%- 23% group of 'rarely' or 'frequently' who don't wear them.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    6Sailor9, jj07 and PGA like this.
  4. weysally

weysally Members

in my questioning on this, around 85% wear undies, all the time,

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Only time my wife went without panties, was when we went to nite clubs. Then she might start with them, and take them off later. The short dress got shorter, as the night went on.

6. oldguynurse

Well, that's pretty close to the totals from that study, of 'Always' and 'Most of the time'. Giving 74%.

If I might add (and I worked with 90% women every day for many years in many situations), most women are extremely hesitant and frankly, simply dishonest, when talking with other women about their personal habits. That ancient thing about being 'part of the group' and not standing out from the others.

So, we're both probably close to the truth. What I found interesting is the 22%-23% who 'Rarely' wear them or 'Frequently' skip them.

There several recomendations by GYN docs which show that going 'without' now and then will considerably reduce the frequency of yeast infections. A bit of common sense, since yeast and fungus grow in 'warm + dark + moist' environments. Perfectly describing the 'down there' area.

And don't get me started on those Creations of the Devil himself, pantyhose, or as you Brits call them 'leggings'.

7. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

8. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Just to clarify us brits dont call pantyhose leggings , we call pantyhose Tights leggings are a different thing all together, these are leggings Screenshot_20220114-174522.png

9. oldguynurse

My mistake, oops. But your photo here we would call "tights" or "yoga pants" but most of our 'oh so timid' females would cover the nice butt area with a long shirt (dammit!).

Pantyhose are still creations of Satan himself.

Rocket73 likes this.
  10. jj07

jj07 Members

There are three things that do not lie.
    Little kids
    Drunks and
    Yoga pants

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Yoga Pants

[​IMG]

Versus Leggings
    [​IMG]

12. MikeBD

MikeBD Members

Fantástico! En que año fue eso?

13. Focus136

Focus136 Members

My ex partner would allways wear revealing clothes, i would get the benefit if we had been out, as she would be really horny from the guys checking her out.

RBecca likes this.
  14. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

When I say my wife doesn’t give a fuck, I mean it. She gets ready in front of the bedroom open window. Does her hair and makeup before getting dressed. Will stand in front of the window butt naked. I love it. No idea if the neighbor has seen. I’m sure he has but he never complained! My wife is thick but not fat. Phat ass. Big tits but not droopy. Nipples, belly button and Clithood pierced. Can’t see the last one because she keeps a hairy bush, just shaves her lips. Floral tattoo just below her armpit and goes down her side to her thigh. She knows men look at her and she doesn’t care. Our mailbox is right up near the front door. She has gotten the mail naked on countless occasions.

15. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

19264322-DC88-498B-B329-DDAB942A93CA.jpeg B2DABC0B-A8A4-40C0-9CA9-B5763E1A9270.jpeg F18CBDA5-1B0A-46D5-828E-03B6A9315771.jpeg C208A77A-5B63-4F11-9E41-CEF3BD4132AE.jpeg A2CBA4B6-030A-4948-9ADE-6EE8FE641745.jpeg These are the perfect amount of reveal

6Sailor9 and oldguynurse like this.
  16. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

17. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Your wife is an exhibitionist, as is mine. The blinds on her bathroom window are never closed, and are pulled 1/2 the way up for better visibility. She often waters the plants on the front porch naked. I was on the front porch one day when she was watering them with nothing on. I said, "The boxwoods (along the front of the house) need watering. I dare you to water them naked. I should have kept my mouth shut. She did it.

In the Subscribers Only section, there is a thread on exhibitionist women. You should join, read the stories posted there and add your own.

Edit Note: The stories about my exhibitionist women are now in my Blog. There are a lot of stories there involving six women. Link below:
    Hip Forums

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's how I feel. I go for comfort, it's just coincidental that it's inevitably revealing.

19. weysally

weysally Members

do you and your BF do other things, like we do

oldguynurse, Redwingsfan and Scharff like this.
  20. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

E1BFE1DF-B43F-4531-9235-752C26953B3C.jpeg 5BE732BF-004D-43C6-8ECE-C9853B4C3078.jpeg C13D86D6-5558-4F00-88B9-C1CCDF37FFFE.jpeg 943B54EA-3342-4718-961A-1AE2C12AFF03.jpeg DABEFBB4-44CA-42BD-B405-C89CD35850D1.jpeg Just enough

BigTease, Holes, 6Sailor9 and 5 others like this.