revealing clothes

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by weysally, Jan 6, 2021.

1. weysally

weysally Members

most of mine have been with my husband, I have had a couple with others, but he has been there, sometimes pretending to be asleep and drunk,

2. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

He must enjoy watching you

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. bushwacker60

bushwacker60 Members

No one is at fault! If you like to show off go ahead..that does not mean you can touch without permission though. As far as looking...well most people pay attention to anything that grabs their attention

RBecca likes this.
  4. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

RBecca likes this.
  5. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

So true..I'm always looking through revealing clothes and imagining eating her out

6. weysally

weysally Members

he does ,he is a voyeur

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. weysally

weysally Members

I'm a little lost here, so you have been doing threesomes with girls?? you say that is why you do MFM because you want the attention

8. sidss

sidss Banned

i just read what i wrote and confused myself too. i meant i like doing mfm, but i wouldnt want my bf doing fmf with me and another girl since i like attention staying on me.

9. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

You sound lovely :) I wanna do an FFM and MFM at some point

sidss likes this.
  10. weysally

weysally Members

I thought that really, you are like me, I like all the attention, however I have done girl on girl and it was nice

11. Augres

Augres Members

I would love to sit around my yard in a long t shirt with nothing on underneath

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

Americans are like adolescent kids who think the human body is to be objectified, is somehow "dirty" if displayed in public or can only be viewed in a sexual way. And probably much more. Guess what I'm saying personally is the human body is a miracle, beautiful in all shapes and sizes and is personal. Why should a woman feel at fault if she wants to reveal her body? Why should a man feel at fault if he wants to look at her doing so if he's appropriate...i.e, not leering or becoming intrusive or aggressive.
    Many feminists I know say a woman should be able to walk down a street without being raped or anyway assaulted. I'd agree but with a caveat that we live in fucked up times of distorted and hypersexual views of sexuality. We live in a culture of violence, especially toward women....and communities of color....and poverty.
    I'd suggest discretion to my wife or daughter simply for reasons of safety. I believe they should have the right and the freedom to dress how they like or be undressed if they like. I just want them to be safe.

13. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

My wife and daughters always dress a bit sexy, but not slutty. The girls - well they're adults now - are comfortable going braless. They get looks of course, but never have had a problem.

14. joe.booth1991

joe.booth1991 Members

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Where we live it’s hot, so the least amount of clothes the better. It is common to see women here braless or with bikini’s. My wife has no problem going braless. She is a confident woman.

16. sidss

sidss Banned

this! NYC can get hot as hell in the summer, it still is right now, so of course im gonna wear as little as i can! haha

17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

sidss, You Go Girl! Confidence is empowering.

We go between our Texas home and Central America rainforest home. It helps that we are nudist as well. When in Texas we are members of a LS clothing optional campground.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and sidss like this.
  18. sidss

sidss Banned

that sounds amazing, wish i could be nude all the time too, but at least i can be almost nude when its hot out haha.

19. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I totally agree you ladies should be able to wear what you want when you want and not be shamed for it I said it earlier if you got it flaunt it I love looking at sexy women in skimpy clothes but I won’t linger looking lol it’s creepy

BenS Alaskan and Sillysweet like this.
  20. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Funny thing is some men think there smooth as hell but for us women we have amazing peripheral eyesight... we see... we notice how long... expeciallu when a man hits the creepy mode! Ahha
    But giving a look or two does give a nice boost to us women:)

RBecca, Justinsky, shanks59 and 4 others like this.