Revealed: NSA spies on WoW, Xbox Live, Second Life

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by sunfighter, Dec 9, 2013.

1. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

They might be recording information, but I'd wager that no human from the NSA has any idea who you are.

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good point. Just because the NSA has records of your activities doesn't mean that any human has ever looked at them. Probably no algorithm has ever made any assessment of them, either, but who knows?

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My concern is that a limit on dildoes in Arizona definitely constitutes a limit on clam satisfaction of half their citizenry. "first they came for our dildoes, and then---you know how it goes.

4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I remember being outraged that government spied on John Gotti 24/7/ 365 with a small army of agents to compile his misdeeds.

I saw few fellow sympathisizers because Gotti is considered a disreputable gangster.

Perhaps, if our media had acted then, to protest the Gotti surveillance, it would have left markers that would be useful in todays fight.

The lesson of: A Clockwork Orange is that no matter how disreputable the person may be, he still enjoys rights against a government tyranny.

Something to keep in mind when considering the IRS actions against the Tea Party.

5. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

im not suprised, if the govt is reading this, fuck off u fucking lowlife scum!!! burn in hell and get ass raped by satan.

6. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wait, you still believe the IRS was singling out the Tea Party? That was disproven many months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk