Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Americans daily

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Mr. Bleak, Jun 5, 2013.

1. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Do they use it against you?
    If you are so worried think about onions. *hint* *hint*

2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Onions? Because they make you cry?

1984 was a long time ago. The FISA secret court started spying on us back in 1978. And J.Edgar Hoover was spying on Americans clear back in the 1930's. That's how he busted Al Capone. Hoover used the FBI to track the love affair of JFK and Marilin Monroe, and black mailed them with the info. Nixon used Hoover to get dirt on the democrats.
    Shrub Jr. allowed 9/11 to happen so he could conveniently enact the "Patriot Act", which opened the flood gates for unlimited spying on everyone.
    Yesterday, republican Lindsy Graham said that he's a Verizon customer, and it doesn't bother him one bit to have his phone tapped.
    Now the liberals are accusing Obama of turning into the second coming of Bush. They're calling it Bush's fourth term.
    I'm sure the NSA has every post made on this forum. And there's some on here that have said enough to have every move they make tracked by a government spook. When they all of a sudden stop making posts, you'll know what happened to them.
    If you're not a threat, you've got nothing to worry about.

"Terrorists", what the big army calls the little army.

Confucius said, "When rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it." Yeah, yeah, I know the females are going to have a conniption about that. But think about it. We're ALL getting raped by Big Brother, not just the women. And it's not like any of us can file a complaint to the cops. Face it, we're fucked. My ninth grade World History teacher quoted Confucius to the whole class back in 1966. It was the most prophetic thing I ever learned in school. A teacher that said that today, would probably be crucified.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I bet the Chinese & Russians are going to hack this system soon.

Then they too can share all the private info about Americans.

I sure hope this leads to a major exodus from sites like Facebook and Skype once ppl realize they're being monitored.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am sorry, but people like you disgust me to the very core. There is something very wrong with people like you.

"If you're not a threat, you've got nothing to worry about"

I could almost vomit right now just reading that. It's people like you who are the reason this country is gone.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

thats how I picture RJ.. [​IMG]

carry on,, carry on.. :love:

7. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

9. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Citizen, stop asking questions.....

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I'm not sure why you quoted me and called me that but.
    Uh, no? I came into the thread I started and asked someone else a question which I can ask if I want to. Stop worrying about what someone else posted who wasn't even quoting you. Thanks. :)

11. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

*sarcasm detection failure*

12. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

This could be seen a mile away if you knew what to look for or how the system works/fuck the common person.

The Verizon phone records, Well if anyone took time to see that nobama was giving away free cell phones with Verizon as the provider, What did you think was going to happen?

It sucks for the other Verizon customers, But that's how they widened that loophole to obtain any and all and its legal because 'they' gave you free minutes. Downfall is all the others who got thrown under the bus that have Verizon who PAY for it.

This country is a shithole from his ignorant actions and lack of education and everything a president should have. But he has to try and save face so now all is 'fair game'.
    Unless you lie, Cheat, Steal, Cover up, Lie about cover up(s), They will be out find that speck of dirt on everyone.
    The way it looks, Unless you are crooked and or crook in the making, Your the only 'safe' ones.

13. Sig

Sig Senior Member

It was sarcasm....

14. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Timothy McVeigh, is that you? I thought they fried your ass.

15. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

this has been common knowledge for years. hence why i dont facebook and what not. everythings monitored, even onions.

16. Glasshopper

Glasshopper Struggling for sanity

Onions? Baa!
    Tor was started as a darpa project funded by the US navy as such is just a honeypot imo.

Waste network is a good one to use to keep your privacy.
    It is a "darknet" peer to peer communication with strong encryption and open source under the gnu license.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/waste/

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Oops...and to Flying's post stating it was sarcasm too... just ... oops :)

I wasn't quite awake/thinking correctly yet. :)

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

What's all the talk about onions about anyways? :D

19. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

did anyone NOT know the goverment was spying?
    1984 and all that
    do not be overcome with evil but overcome evil with good.....

20. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

With every single purchase of every high speed connection, subscription to "social media" and every single stupid Igadget...You lot contributed financially to your own enslavement.

Well you made your beds now you got to lie in them.

The problem is that were many people that had taken to the Internet to try and warn the masses where all this rubbish was headed...

But most of you repaid them for their kind efforts to try and keep you free by laughing at them, telling them to F* off, ridiculing them and calling them Luddites.

Well now I certainly hope that all those stupid gadgets are worth the price you lot paid. Because baby it's now over and their starting to lock the gate on stalag 1984.

As for me, I'm going to wear a burka and move to muslim nation where we have an entire religion that prohibits taking photos or making any kind of image that depicts a face or any kind of animate living being.

So go ahead enjoy your Internet and I-Rubbish because in the end it's all you will have until they find a way to replace you with robots.