Returning america back to its roots

Discussion in 'Democracy' started by DarthDva, Feb 7, 2021.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That is so true. I have raised several issues in the past, even without computers. These are a few of them.

We have burnt a high percentage the earth natural energy stores in little over a century. Where will this lead and what damage have we done already.?

With nuclear energy not being part of the earths natural cycle, is it surprising that the earth is warming. Particularly since nuclear power dumps 70% of its heat into the oceans, which is in turn melting the polar regions.

While wind power seems to offer a solution, naturally wind drives fresh water clouds from evaporating sea water overland. If we interfere with this balance by absorbing the power of the winds, will we end up causing droughts inland and flooding in coastal regions.?
    Use of windpower needs careful planning by people with the knowledge to carry out the complex calculations.

I have always been intrigued that despite almost everything that man does, the oxygen concentration of the air has remained constant throughout the world.
    We know that as industry has consumed vast quantities of oxygen as it evolved, nature has compensated by a large increase in oceanic plant life.
    A lack of carbon dioxide will cause this to die back, but it will take time.
    As we are rushing to cut CO2 emissions, By acting too fast, oxygen levels will initially rise.
    Mother nature cannot allow this to happen. Is this in turn the root cause of the recent huge forest fires. If so, the carbon dioxide produced will feed the oceanic plant life and the cycle will continue.

Carbon dioxide does trap heat in the atmosphere, but it also reflects the rays from the sun.
    Are we just barking up the wrong tree.?????

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Gaia rules the planet, and she controls both our immune system and reproductive systems, which are yin and yang. You could say she enforces the truth, and is killing off the people destroying the planet, who refuse to acknowledge they are killing themselves and their own children. Forget about all the technology, they have no clue what the Big Picture looks like. The oxygen content of the earth is steady because the oceans hold more oxygen than anyone estimated.

wilsjane likes this.
  3. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Did you even read my post? I criticize modern feminists and incels.

Yes I am an incel, doesn't mean I fully agree with modern incels on the narrative, hence my criticism of incels, hence why the word "incel" is taboo because normies automatically think all incels are the same as some kind of groupthink. Incel is not a political movement, its a state of being.

I am trans so I naturally have issues with conforming and social norms.

4. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Elliot Rodger wasn't a real incel. Its also a bigot thing to do to point out all the incels you don't like in order to spread hatred about a group. Aka a logical fallacy.

There are 60 million incels in america, you point out a few you don't like. Its the same as a racist argument about blacks being criminals. Yes some blacks are criminals. That doesnt mean being black=criminal.

"hence why the word "incel" is taboo because normies automatically think all incels are the same as some kind of groupthink. Incel is not a political movement, its a state of being."

5. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

People shouldn't be punished for their ancestors crimes. Taking new people's land is just as bad as stealing from the originals. The cycle has to end somewhere. I am also partially Native American. So would I lose the percent of my land that I'm not? How would that work since I don't have much land, they'd have to divide my house I guess, maybe force me to rent the house to strangers.

6. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Lie detector is a good idea but it won't work, they are flawed and only 85% accurate or so.

I don't think being a conservative is bad. I think the current conservatives that you dislike aren't real conservatives. For instance, marijuana used to be a common American activity until the corporate conservatives took over. For instance, circumcision was uncommon until Kellogg suddenly decided circumcision needs to be a thing of conservatives.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Rather odd, since he left behind a note stating his intention to murder "Chads" & "Stacys"; I guess that's why so many incels deify Roger, referring to him as "the Supreme Gentleman" and a "saint". It's not about liking or disliking; Roger murdered six and wounded fourteen. Minassian killed ten and wounded sixteen. Larson is an avid proponent of forcible rape.
    I don't see Black folk inhabiting an equivalent of the on-line "manosphere", jerking off to violent rape fantasies and egging each other on to commit sexual assault and murder.

scratcho likes this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

of course. :blush:

9. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Gangsta rap, my friend. For reference, let me point you to 2Pac Shakur's song "Hit 'Em Up", on the "How Do U Want It" album.

10. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hasn't worked on me for most of 71 years, no clue when I first did.

Piobaire likes this.
  11. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Yep what M_Ranko said. American black rap music is heavily focused on murder and criminal fantasies. But its racist to say blacks=criminal. Just because some incels are focused on that doesn't mean that incel is a political movement. So its also the same as racism to act like all incels agree with each other on everything. And also fallacious to assume blacks that listen to rap, or incels that post such stuff online will automatically do criminal things.

The mere fact that you associate a condition, involuntary celibacy, with a set of beliefs is probably part of the reason why some incels are so angry to begin with. It does feel like the stone ages where humans use logical fallacies as the conversational norm and it can be pretty enraging.
    Get it through your head: incel is an involuntary condition, since it is involuntary celibacy has nothing to do with political beliefs, people do not choose to be incel. Political beliefs arise secondarily. Incel rage is often common, since not getting sex or validation leads to a lot of psychological problems and sex drive in of itself is also related to testosterone or estrogen which in of itself leads to rage and emotional instability. Couple that with a society of humans that have zero compassion for incels and its a common expectation.

As for Elliot Rodgers, he was not a real incel, and no amount of spewing logical fallacies at me will change that. He was not a real incel because he demanded only 9 or 10 looks women.

12. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Personally I am vegetarian so that doesn't appeal to me. But feel free to spread bigotted ad homs at me, its what you humans tend to do after all.

I don't find vaginas up close to be very appealing, or how male's like to call it arby's meatflaps, but I overcome my digust and learn to overlook it. Unfortunately afabs dont usually extend the same courtesy to amabs in general, due to hypergamy and demanding males be Mr. Perfect, without accepting males with all their numerous flaws.

If anything, it feels like males that are not treated like equal human beings, as male I feel dehumanized and forced to conform to a narrow gender role, I cannot wear makeup or the clothes I want without being bullied by normies for it. Also males are shamed generally for expressing themselves also. There is basically only one role males are allowed to have by society, the role of chad who obeys macho gender norms.

And last but not least, incel is not a tribe. It is an involuntary condition! Its a tribe in the sense that poor people are a tribe, poor people tend to relate and empathize with other poor people (well, at least some poor people do.)

13. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

There has been attempts of theories of everything, in order to speed up nuclear power to get us off fossil fuels, unfortunately mainstream science is somewhat male dominated and males are dominated by ego and don't like to hear outsider opinions on the matter. I found this website that discusses alternative forms of energy, of course the site is ignored by mainstream community though: Secrets of the Aether

The second thing is the oil brigade tries to censor any kind of energy developments that don't depend on oil, this is because males are greedy capitalists, I also blame females for making it this way due to hypergamy, I think females are greedy too. I think society should be a little less binary and a bit more of androgyny.

14. wooleeheron

You are wrong, the newest lie detectors are over 93% accurate, which is the same accuracy as Newtonian mechanics. Americans demand the right to lie, demand the right to pay people to lie to them, and demand their own mass media lie to them with over half the population insisting the government they call evil lie to them for their own protection. A strong majority believe in common sense and conventional wisdom, even though nobody has ever proven their existence anywhere in the world. They lie to themselves all the time, choosing to ignore almost anything they personally believe contradicts conventional wisdom. Donald Duck has well over 4,000 lies attributed to him during his time in office alone.

You can now buy a lie detector built into a cellphone, but only lawyers, corporations, and governments use them. Americans lie to each other themselves so fucking much, a quarter of them insist the sun revolves around the earth, and there is often no point in attempting to discuss even the simplest subjects with them. Even their own teachers lie to them consistently, often without even knowing they are merely repeating lies.

Lies are cheap, and my work entails making them more expensive, and leveling the playing field in the hallowed halls.

15. wooleeheron

Everything has to change, and I mean everything. The current agricultural system will collapse within half a century, the amount of plastic already in the environment is estimated to be enough to kill everything in twenty years, by disrupting the food chain, while an iceberg the size of London is threatening to break off the Antarctic and the ocean currents are changing. Forget about all the conspiracy theories, this is the singularity, and we are going down the toilet as fast as humanly possible, for it is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, and we are approaching the turning point, when all the lies will be revealed.

16. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

I feel like you are trolling but I thought this from the very beginning.

the age aquarius isn't really that great, according to this video aquarius tend to be snobbish people that ghost and dont listen to reason.

17. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Also there is nothing wrong with chad norms, I just don't like how if you are amab the chad norms are universally enforced or else stuck as incel. Personally I would like at least some chad and stacy norms to exist. I find bodybuilding to be a universally sexy attribute on both females or males unless the muscles are veiny. If you are male and body build you are valid and your gender is valid, if you are female and body build you are valid and your gender is valid.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  18. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not talking of individuals, but corporate US, and the ground on which your house stands obviosly belongs to the Indian Tribes who originally owned it before they were forcibly evicted by the 'white' invasion.

Piobaire likes this.
  19. mommas man

mommas man Members

Which land is that. Even they admitted that they didn't own the land either. So what part gets returned?

wrat1 likes this.
  20. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All of it !!!