Restaurant Idea

Discussion in 'The Green Avengers Cannabis Cafe' started by Ganjabeliever, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

Sorry i didn't really know ANY where else to post this so i figured i'd let my like-minded poth3ads give me some advice.

I want to open my own restaurant. Foreal. Like go to Auburn U. and get a masters in culinanry arts and a minor in horticulture.

My idea is, what about a restaurant that grows there own herbs and spices organically behind the restaurant and offer tours through the garden to chow the customers. I think that the new generation would be fascinated by the idea and the food would be better?

Think about it; Go Green! its the future. And i could figure out some alternative electricity options.

Plus i would grow weed at home... but whats ya'lls opinion?

Million dollar idea or bust?

2. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

Also have solar systems and wind turbines to help with energy?
    And probably build it out of Hempcrete (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hempcrete)

Plz let me know. I'm really intrested in pursueing this.

3. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Sounds good! when we were young the best drive-in (remember drive-ins?) in town grew their own tomatoes, onions, and lettuce out back of the shop!>)

4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

It would be a neat restaurant. Sad thing is restaurants are a hard business to thrive in. Especially so in this economy and with niche markets. Most people still want a burger and fried.

There was a restaurant with a little herb set up in the window by my place. It rocked.

Maybe you'd be better off trying to start an organic herb business that supplies restaurants. One thing at a time, you know

5. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

where i stopped reading

6. Skunky24_7

Skunky24_7 Member

theres tons of restaurants all over the world now that are doing this. "buying local food" is the newest fad these days and i saw a lil show on tv about restaurants that grow their own veggies and herbs. people like to eat wholesome organic food so its a good idea. people always gotta eat.

a weed restaurant would be cool...organic weed dishes..savory and sweet...cooked or raw...vegetarian or carnivore...and of course those pesky food allergy people would have a menu to choose from as well...a restaurant that caters to everyones wants and needs...yes...thats a good idea..

7. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

ow about a fine dinin resturant tat pairs food wit pot like tey do wit wine somoliers?

sorry keyboards broken

8. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

restaurants?