Rest Rooms in Nude Resorts

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by the_erect_one, Jul 11, 2013.

1. G H

G H Members

i've been a nudist for 30 years (home and on Vacation) and almost all the resort or clubs i have been to have mixed showers but in addition have a mixed bathroom area with toilets in Separate cubicles with groups of sinks to wash your hands or shave .I have been surprised in european nudist camping resorts what you actually see being shaved or waxed :flushed:

NudistTed likes this.
  2. G H

G H Members

I would add that i have far more showers in a nudest resort with mixed showers than i do if the showers are in separate cubicle or defined for separate sexes:innocent:. i may be a naturist and accept all but i still like beautiful things

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

Same for us, all of the nudist resorts we visit have mixed showers, we love to be naked in the showers with others. It's fun and erotic to us

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No problem with us having mixed showers in the club house and bathrooms stalls with privacy doors. All showers in the pool are in the open. What’s wrong with that? The resort we go to require full nudity in the pool and hot tub. Open shower are in plain view. Nothing wrong with that.

5. Steveh

Steveh Members

we only go to 'nudity required' resorts also

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

doesn't that make it uncomfortable for everyone else?

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

not really, some enjoy watching

8. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

A favorite nudist resort years ago had open showers outside, no surprise, but one big room inside with some open urinals, some open toilets so women could sit, and a cubicle or two for people bashful about pooping in public.Of course everyone wandered the big room nude. It made sense to me until I went to pee when women and only women were in the room with me.
    Suddenly it was strange to be in a restroom with women, to be naked in a rest room with naked women, to be peeing in front of women, to be peeing naked, and generally to be peeing naked in a rest room with naked women. The combination nearly made me piss-shy until I thought What a kick and nearly boned up!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  9. I reckon what they should do is just have a shower room that both sexes can use.
    Allow people to pee outside have trees and bushes around the place for that.
    If they need to take a dump then have portaloos for people who need them.