Respect the gender spectrum

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by unfocusedanakin, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a theory....

But it involves genetic manipulation and ancient aliens. :p so I won't go into it. I will tell though, that since our ancient alien ancestors found us so attractive to mate with us, it would be no surprise to me if those genes and DNA were triggered for both sexes to possibly develop transexual desires and habits for no other reason to attract others for sex. Cause them aliens didn't give a hoot who they was sleeping with ay.

That's why God was so pissed in the bible lol. He was like man what are you guys doing? We're starting all this again.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Meliai likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A little more info on my theory....

When the atmosphere from Mars was ripped away by incoming orbital pulls from planet Nibiru, the Igigi, who were also slave created race of aliens had to move from Mars to earth. They represented the Anunnaki in every way except they were not true Anunakki blood. The Igigi/Angels came to earth and found humans very attractive. Enlil/God found it disturbing that the Igigi/Angels were mating with humans creating abominations like Goliath and possibly ever demigods like Heracles and such in Greek and Roman mythology.

As Nibiru came close to earth, Enlil/God realised the Ice sheets of antarctica were going to fall into the ocean creating massive world wide flood. This would destroy humans. Enki was too proud of his creation though and turned to Ziusudra/Noah to build a submarine and save animal life.

Now the earth had to be repopulated. The submarine held many crystals which held earth's information like a data bank.

It would be no surprise to me if our DNA was triggered or mixed to allow humans to be more attracted to other humans giving us a leg up on re population.

Okay so I went into it. Couldn't help myself. Lol.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

We were engineered to be little sluts lol

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well yeah kinda. So the first humans actually weren't able to procreate which was by design, the Anunnaki females had to birth us inside themselves like a.. Surregate? But after a while they became tired of this, plus the Anunakki females also grew close bonds with their earth child and did not want to see them toil in the mines. So the genetics were altered again so that man and woman could now procreate between themselves. This was an incentive to working hard, but also helped out the Anunnaki.

So yes, we literally are made to be sluts from day 1. We are just much smaller than the Anunnaki and Igigi. When you really really start reading into it, it's very interesting and has changed my mind about so many things now. Like I said months ago in another thread, with the DNA, every nuance we have as people is actually a refined construct of a slave. From the urgency for sex, to just the way we are with taking orders etc. Ingenious really.

Gold and brothels.. This is what we trace history down to lol.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Now, how on earth would you know how any animal thinks?

A labrador has the same range of emotions a human does, just as likely to stress and overthink.

Fruitfly has a brain a million times smaller than a human, literally, 100,000 neurons vs 100 billion. Yet they can learn, remember, navigate and of course fly

Jellyfish dont even have brains, or a heart, or any bones, yet still can navigate, defend themselves, hunt.

Theres craploads we still dont know about our brains let alone other animals.

Its just human ego to say other animals dont think or feel like we do

James T and soulcompromise like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You make good points... But..

Aliens.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I See No "Statistics"...... Re "Gorilla's"...... In The Above Post...... :D

Cheers Glen.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

All the gorillas are dead now

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I See No Evidence Of That ...... :D

Cheers Glen.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Good thing i didnt say that then

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Depends on what you mean by "think". Animals feel fear and bond with peers which is why I don't eat them. But, many don't have the problem solving abilities of a 2 year old human. Their mind works in a more simple a to b way. They don't make it complex or reason like humans. They are hungry so they eat, they are horny so they mate etc.

12. Spilled-Patchouli

Spilled-Patchouli Members

I completely agree. I believe that gender is entirely socialized. Sex is the word for what is not socialized but biological. Therefore, anybody can really be anything within a sociological context. Like Butler says, we are the gender that we repeatedly perform.

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I just fucked a foam roller. I identify as a piece of fitness equipmemt now. Yall better respek dat !

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Doesn't Surprise Me In The Least.....After Reading Your Posts For Years.....

.I Am Of The Opinion.....That There Is NOTHING You Wouldn't F**k...... :D

Cheers Glen.

15. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Oh no you didn't!!!

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Your soul has no gender. We have all been male and female before.

I am familiar with the whole ancient alien theory. But, I put more stock in what makes humans human being beyond gender. If you feel you are in the wrong body you were probably just in the other one a short time ago.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Tbh I'm not even sure if humans know what human nature is. People say it's human nature to be greedy or violent but I'm starting to think, maybe not, I don't think we really know what being human is.

Picture this. We are born with the world in front of us, at around ages 5-7 we are conditioned stop dreaming big, we are put into schools to teach us how to work in the future. The school system conditions us to believe we need an aducated future, and that educated future is to work for a company.

Is that really "human nature"? We forfeit whatever nature we had, to conform to the doctrine we live by in the world which is to make money because we need money to live. Is that human nature? Why are humans the only "animal" on earth that is persistent about money?

So I don't think we really know what it is to be human yet, one day if we get out of the capitalism world we live in and actually open our eyes to the possibilities of what we can become, then maybe one day we will love forward.

Until then, you will work, you will bare children, you will work harder to send your children to school, your children will learn what they want them to learn, and they will passed into the economy without a real idea of who they are or where they come from, but they know how to work. Nothing but slaves.

At least it seems very clear to me anyway. Many will scoff and laugh at it and not open their minds to it, but just sit back and reflect on all you know what purpose that actually has in your life and then deep down, think about all that you know, and what corporation actually benefits from that because you aren't a free person, even at a young age this pressure of being something in life, or being in a good trade or a skilled craftsman, doctor, lawyer... Whatever... Are all components of the slave world we have to live in and this started a very long time ago, and it wasn't human intention or nature. This is why it ties in with the validity of alien creation. Our whole biological structure is geared to take orders and do the work. Perfect engineering for a sub species to do the hard work.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    neonspectraltoast likes this.
  18. James T

James T Members

Which is a better method. Humans over complicate everything.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

FB_IMG_1555118676710.jpg