Resin is smokable right?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Rasheeke, Jan 25, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I hadnt considered that the majority of the resin might vapourise, are we sure this happens? thought combusted materials had pretty high melting points

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i guess it all depends, are the chemicals in resin smoke (which are more concentrated than in normal smoke) more or less harmful than the substances that are not included in resin smoke that are in normal smoke?

3. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

good question, now im hesitant to even smoke it. I do remember talking to my buddy of mine. he resin that was in there (before i scrapped it out0, after smoking a few bowls, the bowl itself got hot, and the resin would spark, and then you'd be getting slight resin hits off of each normal hit. so this would be just a hell of alot more resin this time. It does make sence that there may be alot of tar in there, but, also, it takes a while for it to get this big, so, tehre must be alot of THC in there aswell.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what i do know is that resin smoke feels lighter and easier to toke.

but dude, just remember

if its not habit
    its not harmful

5. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Very True, I agree. I guess i will smoke this resin up, when the time comes when im with my friends.

6. redresonant

redresonant Member

no dude he is right give it up its not that big of a deal!

7. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

yeah resin is smokeable, and you will get more high off of it than regular weed because it has all the different kinds of weed u smoked mixed together...its harsh though to smoke...u should be careful and take little puffs

8. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I dont' really do it. It's probably especially unhealthy, and I usually have enough bud so as not to be desperate.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well, i think that comment applies to red resonant too

though blackrain thats a silly comment, mixing different types of weed doesnt make the product greater than the sum

10. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

hell yes it works, good pretty good too. I just take the resin ball and stick it to the side of the bowl and it sticks there becuase its so sticky, so it doesnt fall through the hole so you dont have a burning hot resin ball in the back of your throught(ive done that).

11. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

OMG i forgot to post my amazing technique lol, sorry. OK

Basically, scrape out ur pipe w/ a screwdriver or something u can burn. Place the screwdriver on the stove, (either electrical - better, or flame) The resin will start bubbling, take the screwdriver off. THIS is when all the smoke comes out, not when it's bubbling, but i guess u could also pull while it's bubbling. The pulling can be done through a long straw, so it doesn't get too hot around your face... I was doing this for 20 min straight when I discovered it...It's the best way since resin needs to be heated a lot to truly burn up. Also, this doesn't consume ur precious lighter... (I recently tragically lost my jet lighter [it broke, and it was refillable] but now i use regular ligters)

Peace

12. aztecpiece

aztecpiece Member

put the resin on your dresser for a week and it will become a huge green bud

13. aztecpiece

aztecpiece Member