Research Chemicals and Australian Customs?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by rebelrock, Sep 18, 2013.

1. rebelrock

rebelrock Guest

Heya .. I am wanting to get my hands on some "research chemicals" from the UK .. ive never tried to import anything before ..
    4FA Powder 2grams and αMethyltryptamine (AMT) Powder 2grams
    Ive tried searching the net for info on any possible problems i may have with airport customs here in Oz but can't really find the right info .. can anyone out there let me know from experience etc whether i should even bother trying or should i receive them ok..?
    thanks for any info
    Matt

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

It depends where you're ordering from, but for small quantities of research chemicals, you should usually be OK no matter where you live. I don't know anything about the specifics of Australian drug law, but I would just go ahead and order it.

3. rebelrock

rebelrock Guest

cheers Hedgeclipper .. yea i went ahead with an order of 5 grams of Ethylphenidate from the UK .. they wouldnt ship AMT so just bumped up the EP order .. we'll soon find out :)

4. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

But... the AMT is way better stuff.

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

i think new zealand has nice rc market, maybe you could get something from there?

6. rebelrock

rebelrock Guest

..trying to search for NZ suppliers .. struggling to track down any .. ordered AMT but UK supplier refused to ship it .. have tried another vendor but guessing my chances are not good getting passed customs or even if new vendor will ship at all .. shame as this is purely for research purposes :)

7. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Can't post links here, but they are there, took me few mins to find them.
    try searching for 'nz research chemicals' 'new zealand research chemicals'

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Australia is one of the toughest countries to ship to. It is not uncommon for vendors to refuse orders from there.

9. rebelrock

rebelrock Guest

ok .. a little while down the track .. a little advice needed .. ive been massively careless and could be in strife .. a few seizures by customs over the period of 2 months .. all separate orders ..
    10g 4-FA
    5g B2/M1M
    10g Ethyphenidate

What should I expect? A knock on the door? Raid? Court appearance?
    Any advice would be appreciated .. I have a clean record up until now ..

cheers :)

10. bulldogdude

bulldogdude Members

Hey just saw this post and Im in the same situation ! Im from Australia and most vendors i find on google are from Europe and they dont ship here :(

Does anyone know a good reliable vendor that has no shipping restriction ? email me avocadobro@hotmail.com