Republican Clown Car

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Karen_J, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

:unsure:

Are you sure? Which Rome? :p

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Who are you, Balbus?

3. Asmodean

Strange answer. I am just wondering what you ment because I like and looked into the history of Rome and don't understand which 200 years you're referring to. Or is it a saying or something?

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, I go on Yahoo to look at this and that as I usually do in the AM and there's an article about the Kochs and their dark money supporting the idea of Uranium mining by the Grand Canyon. They are going to attack the Antiquities law that Teddy Roosevelt brought forth in the early part of the last century. Then I go back to read the article again so that I could name the organizations
    that are behind it and ---------GONE. So I can't put a name to them, but of course, the Chamber of Commerce is all for it. I have joked about condos in the GC, but this is no joke.
    They do--they REALLY DO want to make money on anything and everything, with no conscience concerning where it is made. These MFs are literally trying to destroy the park system nationwide and seemingly cannot be stopped, as has been demonstrated with how our supposed democratic system of government has been usurped.
    From what I have read over the past few years, they have many organizations under different names, always with patriotic sounding titles , that bottom line-underminine anything that might slow them from making MORE money. It's become obvious that THIS amount of greed these anti American, sleazy, slimy bastards are truly mentally ill. A sickness so pervasively settled in their beings that they will never stop their take over of our government, our resources and anything else that continues their unabashed quest for IT ALL.
    I forget how many people rely on the water from the river there, but I know it's in the millions. If there were actually a god---he/she/it would be doing us all afavor by eliminating
    humans like this from the earth forever.

2 people like this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

This is literally true. They are not mentally ill in the sense that they could be legally committed, but they are mentally ill in that they have failed to transcend the limited individual mental constructs of the pre-adolescent and adolescent stages of human growth. Before adolescence and during much of its time the individual is focused on tribal attitudes and self worth and the exclusion of any consideration beyond his or her immediate in group. They also have a limited capacity for planning for the future, relying on immediate gratification of base needs such as food, sex, and physical prowess. A typical pre-adolescent thinks only of themselves, as they develop into an adolescent they begin to look beyond themselves and form tribal associations.

We see this in the structure of the typical high school with its totem mascot, development of sports teams, social cliques, gangs, and so on.
    Ideally once leaving formal high school they continue to develop socially and find value in entering the greater world wide, interlocking social network. This was, in past times, a primary function of a college education, the broadening of views and values, in increase of intellectual questioning and thus understanding of others.

Unfortunately, at least in the U.S., education has been vilified and taken over by the corporate mentality stunting its influence on and transformation of the individual beyond tribal thinking. So we now have several generations of tribal mentalities, as exemplified by the Republican party. Catering to tribal thought it has now become a gathering place for differing tribal interests who are now clashing and fighting among themselves as they have no capacity to understand each others' views. And the party is becoming fragmented.

At the same time being stuck in an intellectual tribal morass, they have no capacity to plan for the future, play well with others, or escape the need for immediate base gratifications.
    How do they do that? By attempting to mass large amount of money with no regard for the future or the future of their children or the environment, by attacking any group of which they are not a member, and by refusing to look at any "outside" views, opinions, or facts.

I could go on.
    Truly a mental illness.
    Intellectually shallow, socially spoiled children in adult bodies.

2 people like this.
  6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good one--on the MONEY.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Eh... They're just fucking crazy.

1 person likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Although it is fun to call them retards and fucking crazy, in all seriousness I think the capacity is still there, but it won't look like that because they really don't want to give in to the other side's views. So a lot of the time it is more stubbornness and selfrighteousness than simply lacking the capacitiy to understand.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Caitlin Jenner supports Ted Cruz.. Her fan base is going apeshit. LOL

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I beg to differ, the capacity is there but it is not being actualized and I see little hope of it being so at the present time. I truly believe these individuals are stuck at a level of consciousness that has not evolved past a combination of the two stages listed below (from Spiral Dynamics).

And to a much lesser degree, as many discount science but are highly materialistic:
    Most of the Democrats are stuck at the Green level:
    Someday we'll incorporate all theses levels and move beyond into second tier thinking. ~ All quotes from Ken Wilber

1 person likes this.
  11. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Why is Rubio looking younger every day?

13. Asmodean

Donkey urine.

1 person likes this.
  14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Masturbation, with those small hands, while thinking of Donald Drumpf.

Rubio is finished, because the dick size conversation hurt him worse than Trump. His moderate supporters don't care for that kind of talk.

Cruz has one chance to win the nomination, and that's on the second ballot at the convention, if Trump gets less than 50% on the first ballot.

Carson dropped out last week, and barely anyone seemed to notice.

1 person likes this.
  15. jfast94

jfast94 Members

The clown car is turining into a two-seater here. I think Rubio will be the next to go. God Trump or Cruz? That's just damn scary.

16. jfast94

jfast94 Members

Now now, Trump is the one with the baby fingers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ80IlqV-Dw

17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I trust that dude more than our current president.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

I definitely disagree with that.
    But I do trust him more than Drumpf!

19. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

According to all reasonable projections, after tomorrow, Kasich will be mathematically eliminated from winning enough delegates to earn the nomination, even if he wins Ohio by a large margin. That will effectively bring the GOP field down to three contenders, and Rubio is hanging by a thread. Too sane and reasonable by GOP standards, I guess.

1 person likes this.
  20. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Rubio is out, after getting his ass handed to him in his home state, leaving only Trump and Cruz as legitimate contenders. Amazingly, Trump is now the most moderate remaining option in many ways. Ted Cruz has received very little attention here, but a lot of his stated positions on issues are quite extreme.

If Trump doesn't get more than 50% of the delegate votes cast in the first round at the GOP convention, Cruz could win in the second round when all the delegates would be free to change their votes. So, Cruz should be taken quite seriously at this point.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.