Reocurring dream, Kind of

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by papa-bear, Nov 29, 2018.

1. papa-bear

papa-bear Members

I love dreams, enjoy my dreams, and am completely fascinated with them. I have been ever since a kid. I was wondering if someone could shine some input on this last one, I have another one that is extremely weird as well that i will post shortly. THis has been a weird week for dreams. Thank you !

I have always been a lucid dreamer , not for every dream. but it happens often.
    I have had a dream 6-7 times over the last year or so. I don't consider it a reoccurring dream, because the actions and story line are different for each one. But the surroundings are always the same, and the same back story is always there. and the story always seems to be progressing.

Its never really a big deal ./

In the dream, it is me and my family. We are living in a condominium complex.
    The condo is the same always, the decorations are always the same. the grounds are always the same. The dream has basically just been me watching my family live daily life. Sometimes out children get sick, sometimes me and my wife have sex, sometimes we run errands or just play with my son. They are usually pleasant dreams, or neutral. There is a legend of a ghost of the old property manager in the office / club house that the staff always sees and interacts with. in the past dreams I remember always wishing I could see it ( i am fascinated with super natural in real life)
    The last time I had this dream (A few months ago) I was able to catch the ghost out of the corner of my eye, I remember thinking it could have been a trick , but being excited because I thought I had saw her.

Last night the dream started and progressed as usual, except towards the end when I went to go leave the pool table room and lock the door, I looked up and there she was! I immediately knew it was her because it scared the crap out of me and I had a hard time shutting and locking the door. She was just standing there looking straight in front of her. After I got the door closed there was a man that told me , "next time that happens man , just take control of the door" (his exact words)
    I replyed with, "yes i know, but I was a little freaked" I looked back and she was gone. there were some other things in between I don't remember that well, as far as the staff saying that the ghost mentioned me, but they were in a slight panic (not sure why). When I get back to my condo, my family is there and all is normal. I turn the corner of the hall into a bedroom and I see an older woman sitting on the bed. I ask her who she is and why was she in my house. She turns to me (she is obviously startled and frightened) She says, " No , I have fucked up. I am going home now" She gets up off the bed and starts pacing in circles. I keep asking her what is wrong. At that point my wife comes in and doesn't see the woman/ I am still talking to the woman. I ask my wife if she can see her, My wife says "see who?" THen the ghost woman dissipated in to the book shelf.

I physically woke up shouting " what is it with all these damn ghost." THe dog was looking at me, It was wierd.

ANy thoughts? it is a little complicated to look up on the interent

THank you

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It's fascinating that this is both a recurring and progressing dream, and that it mostly approximates a plausible scenario

I guess the main question I have is how you feel about the dreams. If you don't like them, there may be a way you can have less of them. If you do like them, whatever they may mean or not mean, there isn't a problem

3. papa-bear

papa-bear Members

I dont mind them at all, evebn any nightmares i have, im well aware that its dresms amd very rarley doed a dream get the better of me/ it was really just odd and it just confusrd me