remember your life

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by neim, Feb 5, 2009.

1. neim

neim Member

before discovering mj.
    what would be of you if you never tried it. a whole different person huh? at least for me...

what a great plant, so good, so complete and loyal. what can i say im just in a good mood.

2. neim

neim Member

Remember a day before today
    A day when you were young
    Free to play along with time
    Evening never comes

Sing a song that can't be sung
    Without the morning's kiss
    Queen, you shall be it if you wish
    Look for your king
    Why can't we play today
    Why can't we stay that way

Climb your favourite apple tree
    Try to catch the sun
    Hide from your little brother's gun
    Dream yourself away
    Why can't we reach the sun
    Why can't we blow the years away

3. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

i'm a totally new person from smoking, also. i truly believe that marijuana, and other drugs, helped me become a better person

4. guest432

guest432 Visitor

is say im still the same, maybe a little less stupid and definitly more laid back
    but my perspective on life and many other things has definatly changed

5. Ducky

Ducky Member

I've changed a bit, but weed has nothing to do with it.

6. comfortablynumb90

comfortablynumb90 Member

my life would be so different now,
    and i would have missed out on meeting a lot of people, and friendships if i never smoked.

7. jimgolf

jimgolf Member

I can very confidently say my life is better after smoking the holy herb.:) The truth is, before I ever even smoked, my life was very robotic. Same old school everyday, doing everything I was told, never questioning anything. I was very young and naive. Although I believe my perspective would've naturally changed over time anyway, I believe it has helped me see things differently for the better.

In general, I've thought of a lot of things about my life that I never have usually thought about. It's made me think about my future, and what ME as a person really wants out of life. It's changed my outlook on how I view not only a lot of people, but how I interact with a lot of people.

While medical research will never back up what I say, there are many that would agree with me that it is truly a mind expanding and powerful substance. And when I mean powerful, I mean it in the sense of it's made me almost discover myself as a person (Not how fucked up I can get on it like most people tend to blindly assume about it).

Also, it's helped me discover my absolute love of music. I can also very confidently say I would not be playing guitar right now if it was not for my extreme interest in music that great after I first smoked it.

So many bands discovered for this great herb...

Anyway, there have been some drawbacks though. For example

- I have found out you can eat yourself sick :(
    - My cats bug the hell out of me everytime I light up cause they LOVE weed(and I never actually got em high, just they must get a second hand high or really like the smell)
    - I had to drop 250$ on a wii because I realized that playing wii after smoking is nothing short of amazing

:)