Remember When Sex Was Dirty?

Discussion in 'Remember When?' started by Jimbee68, Jul 4, 2018.

1. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I'm older than you, and sex outside of marriage was certainly considered naughty, but thrilling. Over the years of our marriage, we have created "naughty" situations, but it has always been thrilling, naughty or not. I suppose when the thrill is gone, we will stop having it.

2. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I had sex outside of marriage it made it naughty bit made it intriguing.We nearly got caught on a couple of occasions

3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Naughty, but fun. That's the way I remember it.

4. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

It has been awhile since I had sex!

I had a period of time that I had a lot of sex—after my divorce. It wasn’t for me. I am not a casual person; FWB not my jam.

I am hoping my 50’s will be good to me in the sex department—but with a committed partner!

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

*raises hand*
    I'll take the bullet.

6. ClaireCat

ClaireCat Just an Ordinary Girl in an Ordinary World!

I feel that the word "KInky" has ruined sex,,,,,,,now its all about doing things that aren't the norm and sex has become more complicated rather than what its supposed to be.... I mean don't get me wrong sex SHOULD be different occasionally when you are with a steady partner because its good to experiment! But the days of horny lustful sex in my opinion are a thing of the past.....

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Kinda true yeah. When people say they kinky and have fluffy hand cuffs... Come on bro! But then again, that is kinky to them so can't really argue since all of our kinks are different, what's kinky to me is probably just fucked up to someone else. :p

I no longer steel cuffs, we have leather ones.thwyre cool because you can still lock the cuffs while your hands are locked whereas I find metal cuffs hurt my wrists once I'm locked and expected to move my arms about. You don't get this with leather.

ClaireCat likes this.
  8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Kinky's relative. So much so, in fact, that it doesn't really mean anything anymore. What's kinky to some is vanilla to others. Way I see it, couples should worry about what makes each other cum, and the label of "kinky" or not shouldn't mean anything.

Eric! and ClaireCat like this.
  9. ClaireCat

ClaireCat Just an Ordinary Girl in an Ordinary World!

I totally agree with you. But what I meant was that Kink these days has put more pressure on sex because in this era it’s more acceptable to be Kinky where as back in the day it was more behind closed doors and not talked about. I’m rambling lol..... Kink is very individualized yes, and yes it’s better to be open about it with your partner, but once it becomes a strain on a sex life because one of you doesn’t want to let’s say shit on the other for that person to cum then it’s a bit of a problem?
    But yes your right, it should be all about making each other cum and enjoy the moment! I just think sex is way different now to back then... That’s what I meant

10. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Dirty? Honestly the dirtiest sex I've ever had wasn't because I get a thrill out of fucking in public. It's because I was in a shitty situation where I could never get laid because someone was always home.

I had sex in the open air in a parking lot (not in a car) just because I wanted to get off in private. I didn't see the irony of it then lol

Eric! likes this.
  11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well said

themnax likes this.
  12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

My drunken mind wants to weigh in.

Being a teenager in the late 80s turning 20 years old in 1992....

All 4 of my parents..steps including... didn't talk to me about sex at all. If it was a movie that came on with some sex scene, there was an awkwardness or leave of absence.

I will never ever forget when I was watching the movie "Excalibur ~1981" there was a part early in the movie where King UtherPentdragon was having forced/ravaging sex scene with Igrayne. My mom was laying on the couch behind me. I quickly turned around to see if she was watching the sex scene I was watching. She was but quickly closed her eyes like she was sleeping. But not fast enough mom.... I totally busted her. She still stayed quiet and like she was sleeping well after the part was over.

While I was watch the movie Heavy Metal ~ 1981 my dad got up and left to the kitchen during the Harry Cannon sex scene. He came back in when I think he could hear that the scene was over.

While I was watching the movie Silver Streak ~1976 ... with my wicked stepmother....the character Richard Pryor was playing said the words "pure pussay" to Gene Wilder. I said it out loud like Richard Pryor did... *pete said "Pure Pussssaayyy"* my wicked stepmother said dont ever say that word ! I said why? She said "it's a dirty word"

My step dad was showing me his monthly subscription to Cheri magazine.

I learned about sex from step dads magazines, the K.I.S.S. club, and the Springers' Annie Sprinkles VHS collection.

Now days I think parents are in a holy shit crisis with sex education due to sex everywhere. I heard the word Blowjob a number of times on reality tv in the recent past.

I have more to say.......

To be continued.......

Orison and Eric! like this.
  13. Eric!

Pete....you and I are brothers, I swear. Same experiences damn near. Cheri, OUI, Hustler, etc. all magazines my dad stashed away, but not good enough. I was exposed to that shit pretty young! No regrets.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  14. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Always will be too.

Eric! likes this.
  15. Eric!

Damn right!

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Fuckin A

Eric! likes this.
  17. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Lol

18. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

Yes I do I lived with sexual shame for years.

19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

My parents never talked to me about sex either so I ended up sticking my dick through a hole in a public bathroom.
    I was promised glory, but all I felt was shame.

And a burning sensation whilst urinating. That shit went on for a long time.

GLENGLEN and Eric! like this.
  20. Visexual

Visexual Member

And just another reason to need a wall. We need protection 'down there' and also on the Canuck border!