Reliving a real murder in my dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by WeeDMaN, May 12, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

well every now and then I ll have a strange dream...

I was gambeling in Las Vegas and then I had left with Marion Suge Knight(Death Row Records). I was wearing a green Baseball Jersey and Jeans. We had been heading somewhere and then I had stopped at an intersection. A White Caddilac then pulled up and shot at me several times, the next hting I remember is being in the car, bleeding and talking to suge. Then I woke up....

This freaks me out
    because this is almost exactly how Tupac Shakur was murdered in 1996...Why am I dreaming this?

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi WeeDMaN

i think there are a million answers to it. Because all that is, is connected. Because you are a multidimensional being and wonder of your own and are just on a way to find out. The point is what will you make of it.

Thank you for sharing!

3. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi WeeDMaN

i think there are a million answers to it. Because all that is, is connected. Because you are a multidimensional being and wonder of your own and are just on a way to find out. The point is what will you make of it.

Thank you for sharing!

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

yo man thanks for the info, I feel relieved!