Religious documentaries on TV

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by dudenamedrob, Apr 7, 2007.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Has anyone else noticed that the major cable news networks (ie: cnn, msnbc, fox news) and the discovery channel, history channel, tlc,National Geographic........they are all constantly running religious "history" "archaeology" "what would jesus do" type shows.....and whenever islam is documented, it's with a predisposition to see them as terrorists. I know that it is blatant media manipulation..........it's quite disturbing how obvious things are getting.........

2. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The History Channel has been into the Bible thing for a few years now. They also show a lot of military material on their network. I watched a documentary on the History Channel that was supposed to be about the history of religion and they talked about nothing except all of the wars that occurred over hundreds of years. They have a one-track mind. They also keep doing this one show all the time about all the events in history that were supposedly described in the Bible or predicted by it and try to pass that off as archeology.

The Learning Channel went on a pregnancy kick a few years ago. They would run programming all day long about women having babies. What was that all about?

Guns, Bibles, and having babies.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

There don't seem to be all that many alternatives on U.S. networks. MSNBC is pathologically obsessed with serial killers and convicts. They run this material from evening to daybreak every single day. Relentless.

CNN Headline News finally ditched its regular 30 min format. They do nothing but Hollywood gossip all evening and overnight. They used to brag that they were the only news channel with a regular 24 hour format.

Things were bad in the TV 'news' media in the U.S. pre 911 but it has really gone into the toilet post 911.

4. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

They're obsessed with the dark side because THEY ARE the dark side. They're trying to subtley become more and more overt in their fascistic goals. They want to pounce. The 9/11 truth and justice movement is the key to resistance.

http://www.911blogger.com

5. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

i noticed that too. but i like history channel. they have some interesting stuff. and they are the ONLY channel ive seen put a real documentry on the reason drugs were origanally made illegal. because of racism. they even critisized(sp?) the war on drugs. so i respect them

6. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Well yeah, of course.

Networks dont give two shits about portraying things accurately or giving more than their point of view.

Whatever sells will decide. But I agree with the guy above, History Channel does have some interesting shit.

7. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Their is definitely a strong bias towards Christianity, which I find disturbing. There was, however a pretty good documentary on pbs on the history of Mormonism, yesterday. I found it interesting that the first major act of religious fanatics killing people in mass amounts (in the U.S.) was the Mormons slaughtering a wagon train of settlers (Mountain Meadow Massacre), on none other then September 11, 1857. Maybe the Mormons had something to do with 9/11/2001?

8. dionne

dionne Member

its not a conspiracy, its whatever sells man, there still riding the wave of the davinci code and the last scion bullsh*t, besides there's always the off button

9. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

LOL. I like that one! Let's blame the Mormans!

10. APR

APR Member

Well, I've been a member for over 20 years and have served faithfully and I'm very hurt that I was not invited to the 9/11/2001 attack planning meeting. :toetap:

Joke aside the documentary was good and it portrayed my religion fairly--the bad, he good, and the ugly. Mormons are people and therefore not perfect.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

They are using Christianity to destroy Christianty. It has been on its way out for a while now, and it will be replaced with a new Earth-based religion. This is what the New Age movement, as well as the environmental movement is all about. We are entering a new age which will entail a "new" religion (even though it predates Christianity).

12. Hippy4Jesus

Hippy4Jesus Banned

This is satans plan, and it is as old as the Garden of Eden. After his one world government comes into power, satan will come on scene as the anti-christ, but most people won't realize this. He will usher in his "new" one world religion, and people will worship him falsely as the "messiah". Most people won't even realize what they are doing. This is because most people don't realize that according to the Bible, the anti-christ must come FIRST, before Jesus Christ the true Messiah returns to bring righteous justice for satan and his minions.

Now please understand that this is Biblical Prophecy, and it was written about long ago.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/realsin.htm

If you wish to know the real truth about the world that we live in, and what the real conspiracy is about regarding the "New World Order", the elitist agenda, and satans horrible plan for Mankind, please do two things. First, sincerely pray to The Lord in the name of his son Jesus Christ. Ask for Jesus to come into your life, repent and ask to be forgiven for your transgressions in Jesus name. Secondly pray for the gift of knowledge and understanding, then go to your bookshelf and get your Bible, open it and read. Use the studies on this link for help with understanding the true message.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/indepth.htm

satans plan for this Earth cannot be stopped; in fact it MUST come to pass exactly as prophesied in the Bible. The key is to know and understand the prophecies so you recognize what is going on when you see it. Also key is the understanding that the anti-christ comes FIRST. The first "messiah" that you see people worship wont be the true Messiah Jesus Christ.

Thank you for reading my post, if you want to know more get your Bible and check out the link.

www.biblestudysite.com