Regenerating = Lived

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by bourne1978, Aug 31, 2021.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Regenerating = Lived. Lived = Devil. Devil is just a cooler sounding obscure word for Lived, because of the regenerating going on in mating in paradise.

If a human from earth went to paradise and mated he or she would be so sore trying to orgasm again and again and again into infinity when the human body won't allow that kind of sex with orgasms to take place. You need to be a horny devil or a horny she-devil, to regenerate properly, so that you can keep mating and having orgasms on-going. What humans can't do when it comes to sex, horny devils can do when it comes to sex. Again, "devil" doesn't mean "evil," it just means who regenerates automatically.

God and Goddess create the horny devils they are being in paradise, so They are what they create... Horny Devils. Or the Devil and the She-Devil.

No one wants to be a horny devil, no, they want to be an infinity of horny devils, so that they can experience the raptures (intense pleasures) of mate reality in paradise!

Now if you read the book of Revelation chapter 13...

About that deadly wound that healed... And all the horns... It also reveals that each god (head) is a horny devil, because one of the heads (gods) died and yet lived. Lived is devil spelled the other way around, as you may now know. And horns can mean horny from a symbolic content standpoint. But both beasts had horns in Rev 13, which means God and Goddess, which are They that are being heavily obscured in that chapter, are originally and naturally Horny Devils being horny devils, since God and Goddess are being gods and goddesses. I mean, They surely aren't being humans in paradise. Like I basically implied, humans can't work out right in paradise, because they don't be regenerating. What makes Them (God and Goddess) Horny Devils is that They are regenerating as horny devils as They mate and orgasm into infinity.

In short, devils are not evil beings, they are horny beings that lived, because they regenerate back to 100% life after some sort of death or sexual death. Like the respawning that goes on in some video games, where you're put FULLY back, and ready to go to work some more! Just imagine having an infinity of 1ups when you are being horny devils experiencing mate reality.

The physical body, because of its sexual function in paradise, would have to regenerate to refresh, in order to keep up with the non-stop mating and the non-stop having of orgasms that all takes place in paradise. I don't know about you that are not mystic, but this regenerating thing is what makes me keep up with being an infinity of identical horny devils, that mates and orgasms with an infinity of diverse and identical horny she-devils... all in paradise.

For mystics, there is never anything wrong with being the Devil or the She-Devil, that you absorb into for mate reality.

If you don't believe there is mating going on in paradise, then this topic is not meant for you. I am a mystic. When I absorb into God, I am also absorbing into mate reality. Mate reality is God's identical gods (which are also horny devils) mating with Goddess' diverse and identical goddesses (which are also horny she-devils)!

Mate reality is barely obscured with "ulti" on front of the word "mate." In mysticism, you have to read into what is being obscured.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter