Regarding trust. Do you trust your partner?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

At this point I really don't care. If she fucks someone else she most likely needed it. Who am I to judge her. I am here to walk thru life as her friend not her owner. By the way she won't mind if I step out either. Cheating is not a issue in my family. I don't look at her phone or computer even though she wouldn't mind if I did. I am not interested.What say you?

crazytrain341 and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

If that's the understanding you two have that's great. If you two are married I wonder did you vow to be faithful to each other forsaking all others?
    I trust my wife implicitly and it would do tremendous damage to our relationship if one of us cheated because that's the agreement we have. If it did we'd work through it because I made covenant promises that don't hinge on her keeping her end of the deal, I will do what I promised no matter what.

3. Just for fun

We only promised to walk with each other thru this thing called life with no caveats mentioned. If I put a hundred dollar bill on the table and said to you "take it if you need it,' and then I said, "I would really like it if you would take it if you need it," would you feel the need to steal it? That is how we feel about each others stepping out if we need it.

IMO we have unconditional love. It matters not what she does it will never hurt this experience I am sharing with her.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I trust my partner implicitly . We have been together that long now .
    Now does she trust me? I would say that runs about 96% as I am rather flirty but thats my nature and she knew what she was getting .

5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

If I didn't trust her. I wouldn't be with her. Trust is key to relationships along with communication.

loveslovely likes this.
  6. Jude96

Jude96 Members

i think every couple is different. people have the right to set their own boundaries. if you break those promises and cross lines you said you wouldn't cross then in my mind that's a problem. if you play by whatever rules you have come to agree on then it's fair game. all I know is that trust is everything in a relationship. be open and honest. if you have those things and you love the person it can end up being a long, happy relationship.

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Can you openly be truthful with everything your partner/SO wants to discus with you? Does your partner/SO accept what you are about and is secure in knowing you are there to support and love them? Do you feel the same?

If you can answer yes to these three questions then there is no issue of trust in the relationship. BTW, sex either within the relationship or outside of it is a very small part of a long and trusting relationship between two people. There is so much more to a relationship including marriage than just sex.

Alonso376 and Just for fun like this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I trust her completely.

9. Just for fun

so true

Jude96 likes this.
  10. Just for fun

so true

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I love my wife with all my heart but she's always lied to me. Mostly little things that don't even matter but the fact that she turns it around and I have to apologise to keep peace is frustrating. I've asked her something once and she told me it didn't happen, then few nights later when drunk I heard her tell my friend what I said did happen. Just 1 of many lies I've had to let go. I've done many things that could hurt her but I've always come clean and told her. Then I apologise again

12. Just for fun

Why stay with her. Trust is the corner stone of a relationship. Seems like you have a soap opra that you enjoy living the ups and downs. When you get frustrated enough you will probably leave. So keep on playing til you don't.

Alonso376 likes this.