Reefer Madnes!!!

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by DarkLunacy, May 27, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Anyone seen this flick? My dad and his droogs used to get high and watch this movie. It was a total BS movie trying to scare peope from pot.

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

it's funny, everyone is all melodramatic...more like they're all on pcp then weed. Pot tv has it up, i think, or i remember they did once. I know someone online has it, i am sure of that.

3. Tamee

Tamee naked

Never seen it, but want to.

4. smokeythebarefoot

smokeythebarefoot Member

my friend has it on dvd. he bought it for about $8 at eckard. i advise that everyone watch this (high or not). you'll never buy into propaganda again, or at least not as easily.

5. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

LOL. That movie is so full of fucked up facts n shit..like when you smoke it makes you go mad..total b/s..when i saw this movie i didn't know what i wanted to do worse..laugh my ass off or shit my fuckin pants.

6. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

I've watched that movie more than once.. and I must say it is so fucking stupid. It's one big tissue of lies. How they could have possibly thought that marijuana could ACTUALLY do that to people is just way way way way way way.. did I mention WAY beyond me.

7. dreadhead90

dreadhead90 Member

i saw it on the internet at some point. don't know were though [​IMG]

8. samson

samson Hepcat

stu-pid movie, but it is hilarious in some ways. The 40 yr old high school students are hard to tell from the 30 yr old mobster-pushers in most of the movie!

They do however use the term "reefer" about ten times per minute. And somehow it gives the impression that smoking weed makes a person want to hear music played faster and faster.

there are worse things to watch, but its not the kinda movie I would see a second time. This flick was on Night Flight, along with Terror in Tinytown, if that gives you any idea of how it matches up in double features!

9. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

10. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, it's a funny movie. I've seen most of it.