Redhead woman.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bilby, Aug 19, 2005.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I've got red hair REAL red hair, and I had a red haired roomie, male for a while (DO NOT give in the the desire to live with two Brits in Texas..it's too weird)
    I have red in the middle of the spectrum. I posted some shots my brother took in my gallery. Ben's hair matched my pubes. My arms, leg and pubes are a few shades lighter than the head hair and I have dark brows.
    Ben, however, matched all the way around (Speedos tell all)

2. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Oh you are bringing back some sweet memories of a girl I met when she was working at this Taco Bell... She broke my heart...

And she gave me a lot more to eat than tacos! ;)

3. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

LOL! Gotta love those memories!

4. redheaded women supposedly feel less pain from identical expierinces than everyone else..... thats just kinda interesting......

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

actually, research on anethesia says we need MORE for surgery. we can wake up or recall the procedure, including the docs' conversations, sometimes (I did it once and so read the study to prove I wasn't crazy in this case.
    But I did read an article on the study you are referring to.

I personally have a low pain tolerance, but I live with daily, chronic "baseline" pain, too.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i do too, oddly enough, live with pain every day. you get over the pain of it and learn to be cheerful anyway, and by that point, no on believes you anyway. lol. oh well. though the natural red in my hair turned to black long ago.