Red Snapper

Discussion in 'Seafood' started by MJlovesyarn, Jun 2, 2013.

1. MJlovesyarn

MJlovesyarn Guest

I'm looking for a recipe for Red Snapper. I had this years ago in a restaurant in St. Pete's Florida. It was baked whole in a savoury sauce, that I know had garlic and white wine. I have tried many times to recreate it but no luck. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:
    Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Google.

:)

Seriously, I opened this because my brain kept going "we have a seafood forum?????"

(<3 seafood...anyways that sounds good. g/l. did you search for it already? I bet you could find something!)

3. MJlovesyarn

MJlovesyarn Guest

Yup, I've tried google, all recipes, food network and various other search engines and sites...nothing seems to come close to what I remember. I've also searched my collection of cook books, again nothing.

I love seafood too, it's usually my number one choice in a restaurant or at home when I can get it fresh.

This Snapper was soooo good! I just can't seem to find the recipe for it or even something close. Ahh well, the search continues I guess...:)

4. acuarela

acuarela Member

I love red snapper. I like to order red spanner sashimi at sushi restaurants. It's so good! I've never tried cooking it before, so no help there. Google is your friend.

Now I want some!

5. MJlovesyarn

MJlovesyarn Guest

I usually coat it with a dusting of flour and fry it whole. Yummy with some rice, tahini sauce and tomato cucumber salad.

Now my mouth is watering!! :2thumbsup: