Recurring Shooting Dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Johnni K., Mar 21, 2015.

1. Johnni K.

Johnni K. Member

So, I had this dream and I had it two days in a row. Exactly the same, every detail. OK. I was in school, in the main building, in my Latin class. And this guy walks in, and I know him, sort of. He's one of the canditates for student body president, except he was disqualified for cheating and the runner up won. In my dream I know this, but in reality I didn't find out until this morning, when I got to work, which is at school, I saw it in the school newspaper, although it was Friday's paper so maybe I subconsciously saw it yesterday, but that still wouldn't explain my knowledge of it in the first dream, so this freaks me out a little. Anyway, in the dream the guy walks into the classroom and he has a gun and he starts taking people out. He walks up one side of the room and he's shooting random people, not everyone, and when he gets to the front he comes back down the other side, which is the side I'm on and people try to run, but he shoots them first so i stay sitting and I just hide my face in my hands becuase I don't want to look at death. I can feel him standing by me and then I wake up.

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

that's creepy dude.

maybe you should tell that dude himself, see how he reacts

3. Johnni K.

Johnni K. Member

nooooo cos what if he's like, "nah, you're crazy" but then it happens and he takes me out first cos i knew 0.0

4. newbie-one

what if saying something to him makes him decide not to do it, and thereby you not only save the lives of others, but your own?

seriously, even if you're not trolling, the dream doesn't necessarily mean anything.

however, a person who is unwilling to to risk their own life to save the lives of many others is unworthy, imho.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

well' it is that time of year..

6. Johnni K.

Johnni K. Member

yeah, I don't know really know what you mean by "trolling", but I don't think I want to walk up to someone I barely know and tell him that he's in my nightmares. Anyway, this post had the desired effect. I said it and the dream stopped. I read once that if you have a recurring dream and you tell someone about it it will stop. So. I happen to be pathetic enough that there are no real life people for me to talk to, but BEHOLD! A dream forum appeared as if by magic, just begging me to share these horrors in the least amount of detail that would make sense to people who don't live in my head, i.e. everyone else (as far as I know, but that would be a topic for some other forum, i guess)

7. newbie-one

It's unlikely that your dream will fortell the future. Just remember to tackle his ass if you get deja vu for the shoot-out part.

8. Johnni K.

Johnni K. Member

I intend to :D My inner superhero wouldn't let me waste the opportunitiy, however unlikely.