Recorded and added acoustic tracks to my site

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino, May 31, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

Cut and uploaded 3 or 4 new tunes to my acoustic site today. Let me know some feedback. That song slide professor.. i'm still working on it, that's just a shoddy demo.... i'd advise listening to The Water Is Wide, Wheels, and Borsalino first, but it's up to you. These were cut on a Gibson J-100xtra, a Larivee L-01, a Taylor 712ce, and a Martin D-35.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/georgesnowmusic.htm

2. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

Wow you play very wel,l I wish I could play like that to bad I can't at this pont maybe I will be able to later in life well your songs are cool.

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

Yes... it just screams "I have too much time on my hands." :p I don't think I ever put my guitars down in the house. I always have one. Plays a big role.

4. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

The thing for me about not being any good at the guitar is I can't seem to be able it play diffrent struming patterens.

5. Orsino

Orsino Member

Well..that's the difference between flatpicking, fingerpicking, and fingerstyle.

6. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

I'm interested in hearing this, although my computer speakers are currently inoperative. If you promise me that I'll hear some Ricky Martin I'll go out to wal-mart and get new ones asap!

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

You're horrible! :D
    No you're awesome George. You're way better than me. I think over that past three weeks, I've played the same song verytime. All I did was changed the way I've played it. Oh well, keep on rocking man!

-Peace (and Love:))

8. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

::kills computer::
    I want to listen but I can't because the speakers and headphones are screwed up. Sigh. When they get fixed I'll listen.

:)

9. Orsino

Orsino Member

If you think that's good, well... as zakk wylde says, music for the morning after. But, I think i'm better at blues and electric lead... I just find acoustic to be relaxing if i'm having a bad day or just feel down. That's why a lot of acoustic stuff I play sounds kind of saddening and somber. But I still say clapton couldn't touch me with a ten foot pole.

10. superNova

superNova Member

those are really really beautiful ~* :)