recipes

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by orjamicman, Feb 2, 2009.

1. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

how do you like your marijuana? do u just smoke it or something? has anyone here put it into any foods, recipes, i really want to be able to just consume it as food or liquid. I dont know any legit recipes for brownies or anything really..

2. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

I just smoke it. I even like it more than vaporizers. Idk I just like the whole experience of smoking it. As far as recipes go, theres really just one you need to know, and thats budder (butter with thc in it). You'll get all the thc from the weed with budder, because the high fat concentration soaks it up like a sponge. Then you just sub the budder in for things that call for butter (like brownies). It will taste much better than if you just threw the weed in the brownie mix, and you also get more thc when you eat a brownie made with budder. The high is much more intense than smoking though, you'll be a little coo coo for a while :) Oh, and if you want something raeally quick, you can just make a leary buiscuit. Get a cracker, but cheese on it, like american, sprinkle the weed on, then lay a piece of cheese on top and put it in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute.

3. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

i lie mit snfkjsadbfksadbkgbfdsknbvkl