Recent Photos

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by YouFreeMe, Oct 16, 2019.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Post some pictures from your life--be it a recent trip, your day to day scenery, a snapshot that you are proud of, what you had to eat, a selfie, something you saw that you want to comment on, a beautiful thing, or anything else that you'd like to share.

Driftrue, GLENGLEN and morrow like this.
  2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Here is a photo from a hike I took on Monday: a classic New England fall day.

river.jpg

Attached Files:

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

IMG-20190822-WA0004.jpeg
    I feel gifted this was so close to me.. flying it looked like a fairy with wings.. beautifull.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

20190929_172917.jpg

Little star shaped pumpkins

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wife and I were having a discussion of why we thought the tires were chalked in blue. She thinks "blue is Ford" I said the tires aren't Ford, they can replaced on any make. I maintained that it must be color coded so if you have 4 blue tires on, they're all the same. Once we came home with 3 tires and a random one. We did not pick it up until a service told us, then the tire store got angry because they couldn't use it. I said I didn't care, I want the 4 proper tires. :sweatsmile:

Fire pic is from camping. I was going through my phone and I really didn't take any photos.. I didn't even take that I remember it was my miss, I saved that hollowed out piece for the last night, thought it would look cool for the flames to climb through.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You do know you are supposed to wash that blue off as soon as you get home from the tire store, right?

GLENGLEN and Eric! like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like the look of it tbh :p
    And no I went straight back to camp, I got the flat about 3km from camp. Had to change a tire on the side of road with cars whizzing past. Was a experience, I'm glad I did that. Then 3 days later I went and got these.

When I saw them, I was like.. Sick! I like blue, then I realise it was chalk or something lol.

I don't think it's harmful, they asked me if I wanted the white lettering inside or outside. I had the truck 3 years on the inside, so i wanted something different. I like it more tbh. but had the blue been on the inside, who'd have known?

Eric! likes this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The blue is a temporary coating put on at the factory so the white letters (or whitewall) doesn't turn black from other tires when tires are stacked or stored on a rack.

It's not going to last and it looks like you don't care for your vehicle by leaving it there to dissolve by itself...

Get a bottle of this [​IMG] and thank me in the morning....

Eric! likes this.
  10. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

1001191748~2.jpg
    Any foliage Connecticut has now will be gone with this big wind and pouring rain event tonight. Picture is Bethpage Ballpark in Central Islip, NY (Long Island). Pic is from October 1, 2019.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh God, tire cleaner? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Did you opt for the tornado insurance too, Tyr. Lol. I'm not going to look like some poonce with clean tires. That's for Mercedes and BMW folks. :sweatsmile: I've got a workin' girl.

Running Horse likes this.
  12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

GREAT idea, YFM : )
    No need for the "season" threads.
    Rainbow from today.

IMG_20191017_120730.jpg

Tman58, parua, Mallyboppa and 8 others like this.
  13. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Scenes from Springfield, MA in March 2019... 86X3rbH35PY.jpg qtbuMnGi4tM.jpg CJX2Sq4bt6E.jpg

14. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

From Sunday. Mountains to the left and city on the right.

[​IMG]

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Bizarre

You hardly ever see the end of a rainbow becuase of this:

[​IMG]

You have to be at that exact 42 degree angle from the direction of the sun to whatever water vapour its bouncing off

That picture is a lot better than you think it is, if you were a couple more metres up,down,left or right you wouldnt have gotten that right side of the rainbow in the foreground

16. I think that picture is exactly how good I think it is.

17. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Another interesting thing about rainbows is nobody ever sees the same rainbow, even if you're right next to someone, there'll always be a difference between what you both see, even if you can't see the difference.

19. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

20. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Praying mantis in Afghanistan

6590CFBC-6306-4A73-88DF-38BC3B1F966A.jpeg