Reasons for smoking?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Zampino, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

1. Im a lot less shy when I smoke
    2. I can write a amazing poetry
    3. every time I smoke I learn something new about myself
    4. Painting is great high

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i started smoking just to get high but i got anxitey disorder like 6 months ago its pretty bad, i was having three to four panic attacks a week but when i smoke my anxeity goes away and im happy and fell great and the next day i feel pretty good if i didnt smoke it would probly be feeling alot worse

3. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I've bene known to smoke it to get me to sleep, or for a party, and sometimes just for something to do, and continue my journey

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

to be cooler than people who dont smoke of course...

nah I smoke to get HIGHhhhhhhh

5. Abyle

Abyle Member

LOL, Mui. *hands Mui an OFFICIAL Kool Kid card* (It gets you a free toy at the end of the month.)

I smoke for the toy. :D

6. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

HEY I WANT A TOY!

i smoke because there nothing better then lazing back with a circle of people that i trust most toking,eating, spewing chips across the table when laughing too hard, enjoying life.

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

thanks for reminding me. my reason is that ive only been stoned twice in the last 5 weeks, i have some pot, and i wont be needing a drug test. so im loggin off, i make more of an ass of myself when im stoned.

8. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

why would you use pot to escape when you have ketamine? grab a glock, steal a car, and get to the local vet... lol its pretty sad that people raid fucking pet hospitals for drugs.. not saying you do...

9. Jack_Straw2208

anyways, i do drugs to be cool... because everyone knows that drugs instantly make you awesome.

10. Jack_Straw2208

OH, HEY, COOL!! I TOTALLY JUST SHIT MYSELF!!!ah..

11. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

to get high, it smells good... i like it

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

1.) To be one with myself and nature.. i like the meditative and spiritual aspects of my highs

2.) To FEEL the music, music is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better when stoned
    3.) To relax after work or after any stressful situation
    4.) To Sleep, if i didnt smoke weed, i'd never sleep, days when im really low, it'll take me til 2-4am to fall asleep, when i gotta be up at 7-8am.

Theres plenty more reasons for why i smoke, but all i can say is if i wasnt using the almighty herb, my life would be a livin hell,i wouldnt be able to deal with alot of things that marijuana helps me deal with in life. If theres one other thing in life im grateful for besides being born, its that theres marijuana, without marijuana my life wouldnt be the same......

13. coldsunn

coldsunn Member

I heard some were that pot can help people with asthma.

Does anyone know if this is true?

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Cannabis smoke is an excellent dilator of the tiny air tubes in the lungs called the bronchi and the bronchioles, opening them up to allowed more oxygen into the blood. Research into the lung's oxygen transfer mechanism suggests that, since cannabis smoke is a bronchodilator, the shallowness of breath, headaches, chestpains and other symptoms of exposure to heavy smoking might be somewhat alleviated by moderate use of cannabis.* The use of cannabis goes back thousands of years in literature. According to Dr. Donald Tashkin, "Taking a hit of marijuana has been known to stop a full blown asthma attack." The American Medical Association estimates that smoking cannabis would be beneficial for 80% of asthmatics. (Tashkin, Dr. Donald, UCLA Pulmonary Studies, (1969-90)

15. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

bcuz its s0o0o0o0o0o k3wl!!!11111

:)

16. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

i second that

and! there's nothing quite like sitting on the grass at a concert on a summer's day with your best friends, meeting new people, and passin a joint around

17. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

biggest reasons for me

1. its just fun to smoke with a bunch of friends and hang out
    2. even alone, getting high is fun and makes music better which is the only thing i do now(listen to music)
    3. it helps me sleep

18. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

19. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

that about sums it up

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

dont be decieved, it is the drugs effects that are beneficial, not the smoke. the smoke is harmful to asthmatics (though, not as harmful as unknowning asthmatics make out). the best way for an asthmatic to ensure they can stay out of an attack is to eat a cookie.