reasoning to bisexuals

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by SurfhipE, Aug 18, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah, that was exactly what my answer was going to be.

2. Tralce

Tralce Member

I couldn't agree more. I, after much thought, have determined that I'm about 60% Straight : 40% gay. It's that simple. I consider myself bi and a great number of my friends do too. My first, and only, and ex, girlfriend was bi. I have only had one gf and never a bf. It's hard to imagine "dating" a guy but the relationship idea is appealing. As for the sexual part, sorry but I'm not there yet :)

3. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

For a while, I just told people that I was non-discriminatory on the basis of gender. Seems to work well.

4. Ruby

Ruby Member

I'm bisexual and my reasoning depends on the person that asks. When one of my friend asked me how/why and a bunch of other questions, I got her to think about her attraction to guys, and then see that its like that for me but with girls as well. For me, its a fairly similar attraction between guys and girls, but most people don't ask me about it. My parents don't know I'm bisexual because my mum is convinced its against the Bible and is disgusting, but I just go on my feelings. If I feel attracted to someone and something happens, then thats great, but if something does happen with a guy or girl, it never makes any difference to me what people think.

So yeah, its an attraction to both sexes.

5. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Why do you think you have to give anyone a reason?

6. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

I'm very picky about choosing someone to have a relationship with,whether the relationship be sexual or 'romantic'.I couldn't fuck someone who I'm not physically attractive to,or vise versa. Just as I couldn't love someone who I'm not emotionally/psychologically attracted/attached to. Now,I don't really find a girl attractive as often as I would find a random guy attractive. Most girls to me are either just pretty or average to me. I'd have to find a pretty fucking special chick to fall in love with before I'd be sexually intimate with her. Thus a reason why I don't really think I fall into a certain category of sexual orientation. Telling someone I'm straight,to me would be like saying,"I'd NEVER love a girl." Saying I'm bisexual would mean to me,"I am equally attracted to men and women". I would feel as if I'm lying to myself... I agree with what alot of folk had said before me. If I fall in love/lust with someone,I'm not going to just be thinking,"ooh is this person a guy or a lady?!".

7. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

:rolleyes: hmm...yeah...

8. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

LOL LOL U Rock Lisa! The Wiz and Rider