Really Really Bad 70s/80s Kids Puppet TV Show

Discussion in 'Classic TV' started by Zunebuggy, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Zunebuggy

Zunebuggy Newbie

In the late 70s or early 80s my childhood friend and I used to watch a puppet show where the hands were real but the rest of the puppets were a bit weird looking and had terrible acting. The puppet kids build a wooden rocket, with the help of one brainy kid, out of scrap wood and they actually launch themselves into space. I'd like to know the name of this show. It wasn't a Sid and Marty Krofft. It was way worse quality than that. The same puppeteers made another that I was surprised ever aired. All I remember is the puppets having a snowball fight and there was a No Trespassing sign. One puppet could barely read but he read it as "No Ressapessin" and I remember even being a kid myself that was the dumbest joke I had ever heard. It was not Davey and Goliath but I think it may have had a religious theme. Anyway I figure someone might remember the name of this show. Thank you.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

It was a skit on the PBS show Vegetable Soup. The skit was called Outerscope. I remember watching it too.

3. Zunebuggy

Zunebuggy Newbie

Lol. Awesome! Thank you very much! That's it!