Really need advice...

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Confused27, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Confused27

Confused27 Member

Okay I am worried as hell. About a week ago my girlfriend gave me oral and I finished in her mouth. Then a hour later... We decided to try something new I stuck it in not even half way in twice just to see what it was like then realized OH CRAP I may have sperm still on it(not wearing a condom)... Well we sat around worried thinking and her period is due on the 4th of May which is a while I know but I dont know how the cycle works? Should I see signs around that time? Should I get a pregenency test? If its true does it come early or late?
    Should I be worried? I have felt sick in my stomach for about 4 days straight I have no one to tell what do I do... PLEASE HELP

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

chances are pretty low that shes pregnant. still a teensy tiny chance, but barely noticeable. if youre really worried get her a preg test around the 7th if she hasnt had her period yet. remember that stress can push a womans period back late too. has she considered getting on birth control at all?

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Sperm may not live an hour out in the fresh air on your penis before you stuck it in her. And if it did, and you only put your penis in a few inches, any sperm that lived would have a long way to wiggle up her vagina and cervix to any eggs that might be looking for a friendly sperm.

Have you heard of a douche? Forcing water up the vagina to flush our sperm. Not used much today, but in your case it would have taken care of the problem. You could have used anything that squirts to do it.

4. Confused27

Confused27 Member

actually yes we have considered birth control but afraid that the period may come to early and cause it to. I don't know we both are confused on the subject I have tryed the research online. But this is going to be a long month waiting out till the begining of March. My stress level is huge right now. But what you people have said has gotten me through a bit haha. Is there a Abortion clinic though thats no parents involved?? And does it cost much for that or a pregenency tester? This is very new... Thank you so much though you two its very relieving

5. Confused27

Confused27 Member

Also is it to early (a week) to try to test her or should I really wait till after her period? its just going to be a long 2 weeks wondering this

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

douchign can cause yeast infections in many women

and a preg test is only like $10 or so. here at least it is

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Confused - depending on where you live, some abortion clinics allow abortions without parental consent if the female is under 18. Over 18 you can decide for yourself almost anywhere in the US. But the chances she is pregnant are very small. If you are uncircumcised and the residual sperm were hiding under your foreskin before you reinserted, there is a chance that the little tadpoles were still alive and well, but it would be a long and dangerous voyage up her female parts to the egg they were seeking. Every time you ejaculate, you release many millions of sperm, but it takes only one to fertilize an egg.

At 19, you are playing an adult game now, so be prudent in the future.

8. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

do you have a planned parenthood anywhere near you or a teen clinic you might want to go in there they would be willing to do a blood test which can show preganncy right after it happens also they can give you advice on birth control, abortion etc...
    check out Plannedparenthood.com for more info

9. Confused27

Confused27 Member

yes we do have a planned parenthood near... I find out next week if her period is on time thank you all again for your comments and info

10. Rue Takedo

Rue Takedo Member

Psst. Use a condom. Get your girl on the pill. Better yet, do both. Read up on how sex and pregnancy works. From a textbook, not the internet. Don't play if you can't accept the consequences.

11. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

How can you be so naeive about sex and pregnancy and think you're anywhere NEAR mature enough to have it?
    Wrap it up.

12. hippiechick85

hippiechick85 Member

well did the period come?