Really Badly Would Love.....

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Soul_flower87, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Soul_flower87

Soul_flower87 Members

.....to either go to a gathering, and if I couldn't, at least meet people who have been and talk to them and hangout with them for a while. I can never find like minded people near where I live.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

3. Bud D

Bud D Member

There might not be like minded people at gatherings. There is a huge selection of people.

Lot's of street people go to gatherings. It's a bit of a homeless gathering. Then there are very dedicated heads and hippies. Also young people from college doing there thing in the summer.

I haven't been to a gathering since a national in Utah or Idaho, can't remember where it was.

4. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Sometimes you can find like-minded folks @ food-not-bombs events. These r ez to find. Or a drum circle. & there are potlucks, & campouts. There are infoshops around, too. Great lakes rainbow has a facebook page. & yes, it depends too, on what ur lookin fer. Some ppl just nd some1 interestin to smoke with.

5. Intheladypond

Intheladypond Members

I seriously doubt the possibility of finding rainbow where I live. Lol. There should be a rainbow bus that just picks you up somewhere and you go.