Really anxious about dropping LSD alone

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by UmbraUnu, Oct 9, 2013.

1. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

Hi everyone

My dog has lots of experience with drugs, ranging from glue to ether, from weed to amphetamines, from under-the-counter prescription meds to LSD and shrooms.

He has taken LSD before, but never alone. Half-blotters a couple of times before but those were really more like mental blue-balling. It was nice and all, with that tingling sensation, heightening of the senses, visuals but nothing to write home about. Then, about a month or two ago, he and his girlfriend took one hit each of something the dealer said it was a Dragon and really powerful stuff. He said it was ten times stronger than what usually goes around.

The experience was mind-blowing, not life changing, but really insightful and wonderful. It was like my dog saw his true inner self and understood everything about the universe in the clearest way possible. While it was absolutely amazing and really about ten dozen times more powerful than any of the half-tabs he took before, having the girlfriend there felt kind of distracting, although lovely. Sure they laughed hysterically for what felt like hours at one point and drew stuff on each-other's naked bodies, but towards the end of the trip, about 5-6 hours in, the dog's girlfriend started feeling uneasy and wanting the trip to end. She said everything around looked old and ancient and that it felt too strong and too long. That kind of brought my dog down off of the trip because he was trying to comfort her and tell her it's just a chemical and that it will all pass soon.

Now my dog has gotten another tab of that same thing, supposedly called Dragon and really wants to do it alone and at home. He wants to go very deep withing himself and learn all there is to know about his person and the universe without distraction. The setting is good, he lives alone in a nice home, there is warmth and comfort but he is uneasy about tripping alone. It's not the experience that worries him, the experience should be fantastic by all means, but the thought of being alone is slightly worrying.

Excuse my lengthy post and please give my dog some insight. Have you heard of this type of acid called Dragon? Is having a few beers before dropping a good idea to take the edge off and help loosen him up?

Thanks.

edit: Maybe worth mentioning the taste was really bitter, sort of like what some medicine tastes like only without the taste of meds, just bitter. Is that any indication of the type of acid or it's potency?

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

You need to take your dog to rehab, motherfucker!

Dragon may be short for Bromo-DragonFLY.. otherwise it's NBOME. If it's dragonfly... that's a longass trip and from what I've read, pretty disorientating.. but yeah, no dealer would rename acid to something stupid like that, and if he does he's a stupid wrench.. but I can almost guarantee that it's not LSD.

Whether you go for it or not, approach with some caution and set out a good few days just incase you get stuck in the long haul 24 hour trip.

If you get real LSD, you should be fine on your own.. you'll need more than one tab to get the experience you're after though.

3. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

Last time around the trip was nothing close to 24 hours. There was about a half hour long come up, some 5-6 hours of plateau and another few hours of coming down. By the 12th hour both my dog and his girlfriend were sleeping. The very next day was normal, (Sunday after having dropped early Saturday morning)

After waking up my dog had this feeling of ease and content, everything made sense in a truly and spiritual way. The experience itself wasn't disorientating at all, it felt great, there was a feeling of happiness, of knowing and intimately connecting with nature. There was like colored aura around his hands. Happy and in wonderful awe is what best describes the feeling.

Here's a shot of the tab for what it's worth.
    [​IMG]

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

You don't need that dog bullshit here. If you're anxious, don't take drugs, you'll have a bad time, mmmkay?

5. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

Well excuse me for being cautious.

6. eggsprog

You are excused.

7. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

Now how about something constructive?! Do you think what I'm describing is real LSD?

8. eggsprog

No idea, but your dealer sounds like he is full of shit so most likely not.

9. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

He's sort of a friend... I've known him for many years, but that's not to say he can't be full of shit...

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

ive never seen ergot fungus put directly on a tab.. cool marketing strategy.. [​IMG]

11. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

Hehe, the tab is just a little scruffy from handling I guess, that's not any sort of fungus.

12. MeatyMushroom

I was talking about dragonFLY.

Your previous experience sounds legit, but if your dealer's saying there's another kind of acid and this is called "Dragon", it ISN'T LSD. There is only one kind of LSD, and there are analogues of LSD and then there's other shit, what you have is most probably in the class of "other shit".

13. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

It's not him that's saying this, but other people I've talked to.

14. MeatyMushroom

Ask them what they mean, until then it's not LSD

15. UmbraUnu

UmbraUnu Guest

Well they specifically said it's not LSD but some new breed of drug that's supposed to be 10 times more powerful than LSD.

I'm thinking of returning it, lol.

16. MeatyMushroom

So yeah, it's probably a decent hit of NBOME that seems kickass cos they're comparing it to the miniscule doses of LSD that we all have to put with. It won't actually be 10x as strong as acid when you compare the amount that's dosed on the blotter... the acid will still be 100x stronger :p

But fuck knows man, just find out as much as you can from your friends trip and then decide.. but if you're unsure just rather go and get some mushrooms unless you get a decent hookup.

17. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

it's most likely an NBOMe chemical like 25-I-NBOMe, etc.

that's a real bummer because your trip actually sounded like a good acid trip.
    but there is no reason to call LSD, "dragon" or anything other than acid. LSD is acid is LSD!

the bitter taste suggests it was not LSD.

the NBOMe chemicals are certainly a new breed of chemicals. not more potent than LSD, but cheap as fuck, so one hit can often be a heavy dose, where LSD these days is laid lower.
    and it's not safe like L is.
    return it and scold your friend for misrepresenting it.
    this will get someone killed or in the hospital at best.