Reality TV?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Nathan11, May 22, 2004.

1. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Reality TV...hmm...I still wonder why it is called that. Does anyone not understand that it has nothing to do with reality one bit? I cannot understand what simple minded people love these shows so much that they can sit there for hours on end watching other people fighting and arguing... Yeah, I am done ranting for now. :)

2. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

I completely agree and i think that its all going wayyy too far and its getting sickening and ridiculous. But i must say that i like the real world san diego lol ok but that's the only one i swear!!!!! but i cant stand stupid shows like survivor 1, 2 , 3, 4, and so on ... what ever happened to shows like full house, salute your shorts, and saved by the bell?!?! lol damn!

3. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

My biggest problem with reality TV is... the phrase "reality TV." Most (if not all) of it is fantasy.

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

When you start watching "reality" tv shows, you know it's about time to get out of the house and experience some for yourself.

5. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

I actually forced myself to actually watch "reality TV" once. And my mind was like "When is it supposed to get interesting".
    Its amazing how ppl find high school drama, as fake as it gets, super interesting and super-kewl (and not feel stupid taking it seriously) because they wrap it in a "show".