Real men don't say "I feel"!!!

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, Apr 11, 2020.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thizzin and bumpin Mac Dre again GLENGLEN ?

everything bagel likes this.
  2. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Glen treats his bitch like an ATM card

guerillabedlam likes this.
  3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So what defines a tough guy? This day and age anyone should be able to express their feelings no matter what gender.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One that handles his business, gets shit done instead of talking and dreaming about the shit, and not afraid to admit it if he makes mistakes. He also has empathy and compassion- and doesn’t care what people think when he shows it.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  5. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

No such thing exists. Its just a made up concept people invite to separate how they believe men should act from those who are different. Some men are saints, some are sinners. Some are compassionate, some are full of hate. Some behave courageously while others cowardly. Some may care what others think, some don't. There's a realness to all of it. Just the darker aspects haven't been fully embraced. Just swept under the rug. So, there. That's my usual unpopular yet more realistic answer that you all love to hate but know its true. :D

Expressing your feelings makes you a wuss not a tough guy. Vince McMahon is the perfect example of a tough guy.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  6. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

Almost ashamed to say I never thought about it this way before. Can't argue with it either. Fascinating.

7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So if a so called tough guy found out someone had been sleeping with his wife and he went to see him and took out his anger on him through violence, would that not be classed as a form of expressing your feelings. If a tough guy asked his gf to marry him, is that not expressing feelings? The question is total nonsense. Im not a tough guy but went through hell in past by keeping all my feelings locked up and told no one. Did that make me tough?

8. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Oh darn. I realized i typed "invite" instead of "invent."

You're only tough if you can eat a bucket of Howlin plus chicken without your eyes tearing.

Which question???

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my eyes are fine, but last time i ate super spicy wings my lips swelled up like one of those extreme botox ladies.

10. Varmint

Varmint Member

"Howlin PLus Chicken"....I wonder how those stack up to the mango-habenjero wings I get in my area? What someone eats has nothing to do with being "tough", but I guess that depends on your definition of "tough".

Years ago some idiot at a bar desperately wanted to arm wrestle me to show me how tough and "alpha" he was. I don't arm wrestle. Waste of time. And I certainly wouldn't waste my time trying to impress anyone with such a display. I humored him because his vanity and pride wouldn't let it go, and he knew that I deliberately tossed the contest very quickly just to get rid of him. So did our mutual friend, who introduced us. I did tell him I was unable to arm wrestle worth a hoot, and couldn't outrun anyone, either. I didn't tell him that these were two reasons I had to learn how to fight, however. Some things are best left unsaid, and it's never wise for one to tip his hand. I figured that, sooner or later, this guy was going to come for me again. Some fools just have to prove themselves. Pride and all that, ya know.

As for "tough"....I'm with Betty White on this one. If you want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

On the more serious side, I'm amazed by how many pretended "tough guys" think that someone else's high tolerance to their dickheaded behavior is seen as a sigh of weakness, rather than a calm inner toughness.

11. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

A tough guy attitude is only trying to impress others and or hide your own insecurities. In my 69 years experience of dealing with all types of attitudes I find that most of those with a tough guy attitudes are or have been bullies. As for tough guy movies, they are just movies, make believe, nothing else.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I ate half a Carolina Reaper. Anything else need be said?