Real LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Myscreename34987, Feb 16, 2009.

1. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

I plan on taking 2 hits (blotter paper) this weekend, but how will I know if its the real deal? Is there anything that can be passed off as LSD in blotter form and have a similar effect?

My friend said he cut one of the hits in half and took it. He said it was amazing and saw beautiful things.. so I'm hoping these are legit! :D I payed $10 a hit..

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Well if they taste bitter/chemically, they're most likely some kind of DOx.
    That's not to say that any taste is wrong though. If there's a lot of ink on the paper that could add some taste as well.

There isn't too much that could fit on a tab.

3. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Alright thanks man. I will hope for the best! :)

4. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

I think ive mentioned more than once that real L is still out there, I just strongly believe its scarce in quantity. Which makes perfect sense if you know a bit about the chemistry of it. But Im probably not a spiritual grade human being since I cant get insight off of lavender. hmm...sorry. I guess I didnt make the cut.

5. aliendreamtime

aliendreamtime Member

Taste

Amount that can be fit on a blotter

Length of Time of the Trip

All of these factors are unique to LSD

I did take some WoW tabs (3) a few months ago, and about 4 or 5 hours into it, had a truamatic experience (nearly eaten by coyotes) whereupon the trip quickly subsided. I was sepculating as to whether it was acutally LSD that I took, rather than some RC, since the trip was so short. Although, it did persist but in diminished effect for another 4 hours or so until I fell asleep. My conclusion was that the andrenaline caused in increase in grounded awareness reducing the feeling of trippiness, since the tabs were so small to have anymore than 5mg max on them. It was very short though so it made me wonder.

I think its a matter or set, setting, and dosage, rather than pure or real LSD.

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

fuck it, i don't even know why i stooped to the level of retardedness that is this thread.

7. willow79

willow79 Member

Not neceassrily. I have had some great blotters that have had a slight bitter taste to it. (I have tripped over 100 times easily)This was back in the 90's. I ate alot of it. LOL. Inpurities, ink and other factors can give it a slight bitter taste. Now I do agree with you if its soooo bitter that you have to spit it out its probably a Dox or something else. :D just saying...Happy Trails!!!

8. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I'm not gonna keep reading this, but everyone is on the same page with me as to the OP not knowing what the fuck he's talking about right?

9. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Yep...just look at the multiple threads of the amazing unperfed WoW floating around everywhere, specially the east side; someone's doing something fucking right! Oh wait; that is unless ALL of us just don't know our asses from our elbows...

10. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

LOL! Real acid is slightly bitter, doesn't make me sick, doesn't make me shake (unless I am terribly resistant), does make me febrile (hot/cold), comes on in about 20-25 minutes on my empty stomach, lasts 8-12 hours. All bets are off on anything else. LSD is still delightfully unpredictable for me. I have definately taken real acid, in particular in the 1980's, and these days with the White on White doses. I have also taken garbage that I would be hard-pressed to identify, but that did indeed make me trip for a few hours to a day and did indeed make me very physically ill.

That original quote is super interesting. I got nothing to document this other than my memories from the 1980's, so I know it is sketchy, but . . . .though some acid chemists are in it for the money, most are a little crazy (oh boy do I understand this!) and feel compelled to spread the molecule to as many people as possible. But, there's no denying it is a very difficult synthesis with hard to procure pre-cursors and short cuts can yield many a psychedelic product that is NOT d-lysergic acid diethylamide-25.

How might impurities affect the experience? Realistically (he he), if the chemistry is really dirty or off, user could get really physically sick. But, honestly, last I heard, even though we users know in our hearts that each molecule feels different (different shaped keys in same lock), it is the same set of receptors and brain areas that are triggered for every single psychedelic experience. Therefore, I imagine that the trip content would be affected equally as much as the content for a pure LSD experience.

Finally, I believe the claim that Salvinoran A is more potent than LSD is not correct. LSD can be felt in the 10-20 microgram range by most users. Salvinoran A requires a couple hundred mikes, last I heard.

11. spexxx

spexxx Member

Plenty of real Acid floating around , The purity is another subject imo. I draw this purely from the idea that if it's on a paper thin 1/4th" by 1/4th" (or smaller) sheet of paper, what else could it be really? At that level of potency? And if it isn't lasting more than 10-12 hours, lol, you just know