Real LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Myscreename34987, Feb 16, 2009.

1. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

2. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

liar. This was not your last post.

3. hawaiiankine

remember? you weren't going to post here anymore? Fag forum you said? we have nothing to offer you said? remember?:D

4. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

you put him in the corner with them moves hawaii, kudos to you! haha lets see what he tries to do to flee this time lmao

5. hawaiiankine

:boxing_smiley:

6. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

that guy was legit tho. he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. good argument tho

7. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

:peace:...Not meant to be words of war, it was read wrong lol

8. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

You should kno, 4 people who knew EXACTLY what I was talking about in the first place contacted me IMMEDIATELY when they read the post.

Only 4. Its sad. I will always be passionate about LSD, because ive had it, and I know that "spiritual grade LSD" is nearly impossible to find, if not only made in ONE place at ONE time every so often in LIMITED amounts.

Believe what you want, the people who know will always know, and will always try to convince the nah-sayers of the truth, and Im pretty sure that you will always make it hell until you SEE your beliefs.

I did say I was bailing out of here, the 4 understand how impossible it is to drop this with all the bullshit info circulating, I just want to help you guys, but no, I dont have real D to give you, and if I did, I would.

But since all of you guys already get real lsd, or believe its set and setting, I guess it doesnt matter.

All I can tell you guys is that I thought along the lines of the same shpeel.....

AND THEN I HAD REAL LSD. ( oh and for the record, just to shut whoever the fuck up right off the batt, Ive had "ACIDS" that were in many ways "STRONGER" than real LSD, that doesnt mean better you fucking sponge )

And people wonder why leary was as loony as he was, YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE.

9. UnbrokenChain

UnbrokenChain Member

you're asking an awful lot if you expect people to believe that the doses they have been eating their whole life is not LSD. Trying telling that to some Family. They would probably "chalk" you with some fluff crystal, you may change your mind after that experience.

10. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Every single time I ate paper it was mind blowing and spiritual. But I have some friends, and your statement saying that its made in one place at one time is completely false. I know from first hand experience.

Keep talking like that and you will get crystal pistoled buddy.

11. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

DOx blotters are known to taste really bitter and almost "chemically"

If it's bitter, it's a spitter

12. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

dude wasnt bullshitting imo.

13. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

If your talking about the OP, then your opinion is wrong. With my own two eyes, and all my other senses, I have experienced things that completely prove his statements wrong. If you think LSD is really as dead as you think it is, that sucks for you. Just because someone told you people turn into glasses of orange juice, go "legally" insane, or theres no real acid anymore doesnt mean you have to believe them. Stop being closed minded and be open to what people have to say. You dont know what your talking about OP, dont give the scene a bad name.

And OP, whats this about "spiritual grade LSD" being so rare? Haha, dude I have seen TONS of "spiritual grade LSD" and I have eaten alot of it, and I know people who have ate more than you can imagine.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

there's no such thing as spiritual grade lsd, only spiritual grade human.

15. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

I must applaud that....So could it be the mind's own fault if a dude got lost in the spiritual mumbo jumbo aspect of acid, or any other drug?

16. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

I tripped pretty hard on Sunday... I dont care what its called...

17. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

theres definately good lsd and mediocre lsd out there. im not saying there isnt good lsd out there.

18. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

The OP is both right and wrong. There is only one molecule that we call LSD and it is still being manufactured here and there around the world. In that he is wrong.
    He is correct in his assertions about LSD purity and consequential differences in quality of the experience. I have never had pharmaceutical grade ultra clean LSD from Sandoz, most if not all the people in these forums haven't either.
    In his article on LSD purity, Eisner quotes people who have had Sandoz LSD and "street acid" and many of them say that there is a discernible difference in quality and type of effect.
    http://www.bruceeisner.com/writings/2004/09/lsd_purity_from.html

I know you're going to tell me that the impurities aren't significant enough to have an impact. How do you know. It is assumed that they can't have an effect due to the minute quantity's involved. Well they may "color" the effects of LSD to a certain degree, fact is I doubt anyone in this forum is in a position to truly know. I know Pr0ne you have had a lot of experience with this substance, but I seriously doubt that you ever had any verified Sandoz LSD, they stopped making it in 1967 I believe and even recalled all that they could that had been shipped. Therefore you are still subject to the level of cleanliness of the producing chemist and what your dealer tells you. That is fact you cannot deny regardless of your personal experiences. Remember that most chemist produce LSD as a money making venture, and the more you clean and purify LSD the less your final yield will be. Lower yield=lower profits=more impure LSD in todays market.

As far as the impurities causing a difference in effects, well nobody believed Hoffman when he told his superiors of the effects relative to dosage. They thought he made a mistake in weighing. Some substances can and do have effects in minute quantity's.
    If you have never had pharmaceutical, FDA tested LSD than you really have no subjective comparison to make.

And LSD is no longer the king as far as dose = effects goes. That crown has been handed to Salvinorin A, the active principle in Salvia Divinorum. I believe that I read that it shows profound activity in humans in the tens of micrograms range, more so than LSD.
    So to say that impurities have NO impact on the final effects, especially with a substance that we don't even know for sure yet how it acts in the human brain, is a little naive.

So the OP is wrong in stating that there is no real LSD out there, but correct in stating that the impurities in "street acid" influence the experience.

19. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I have gotten paper lsd that was 1 hit blow you away. Im pretty sure it didn't come from any company either.

20. MasterKush421

MasterKush421 Member

Yeah i done real LSD blotter,Gel tal,acid, shit even injecting wasthe best injecting it had the best trip ever but yeah there another ;egal drug calle ald-50 or something like that that people pass it as LSD it has the same effects some people say its better and safer some people sell it saying its LSD-25