Real LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Myscreename34987, Feb 16, 2009.

1. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

the OP has made me feel extra lucky and special for having access to real, strong Lucy. i must be a truly privileged soul.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Keep in mind that the DEA has only busted 4 LSD labs in history

And Leonard Pickard, the guy they busted in 2001 was involved with 3 of them

Good acid goes around, just in smaller ammounts then it used to,

3. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

This thread is stupid. OP your argument is inconherant and delerious. I dont really see how your trying to say anything really. Stay in the psychedelic scene for a bit longer and that should open your mind about the existance of LSD.

4. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

I wasnt making "an argument" --go back and read the post.

lol. "the scene", I was a kid once too. "open my mind about the existence of L" lol, riight...

5. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

Is anything real?

I think LSD is one of the few real substances left.

And it's left to show the real reality.

not like those god awful TV shows.

6. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

hey well whatever the fuck I've been taking, whether it be real LSD or not....

I've never been unhappy. I always just assumed it was LSD.

It's always been awesome.

7. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

What is this, a pissing contest? Had my first dose in quite a long time a few nights ago. Definitely it took me to way back when... you know, 1967, when LSD was real. :rolleyes:

8. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

was it significantly different?

Saved from back in the day?

9. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

I was the same way, until I found real L.

You people hurt me, i hate that people are SOOO effing resilient to a little information, just because It MAY disprove something they believe is correct.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

occam's razor says you're wrong and lsd is as plentiful as any other drug that there is a market for, especially a drug with a powerful cultural root who's main generation of users are still well and alive.

occam's razor says that you just got a whole bunch of bunk acid or RCs or just normal freaking LSD and you finally had a good trip or 3 and think that only THAT was acid.

it's nothing personal, your story is just highly, highly unlikely given the nature of people, the world, cultures, and substances. That's all.

11. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

I wasnt arguing it isnt available. Go back and read , YET AGAIN,

I dont have time to explain my credentials to a whole bunch of kids. And you are all clearly to dumb to read the OP and think this was some kind of a argument or a pissing contest like someone said,

Ill leave this stupid little forum for ravers with a direct quote.

Psychedelics - by Peter Stafford "A slight change in structure has more than a considerable consequence on the effect" <----this has been taken to a degree it NEVER should have went to, I mean fucking god, READ A BOOK before you speak.

Im sorry you guys have pride issues that prevent you from obtaining a good piece of information.

12. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

Whatever the change in effects was doesn't bother me the least. I enjoyed myself and that's all that matters (to me anyways)... But IMHO I didn't find my last dose all that different from my first doses in the 60s. It's not EXACTLY the same, but that's the beauty of a good trip - unidentical to the last.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Right, but that applies to water as well. It applies to all molecules. Basically what that says is "If you change a molecule, even slightly, it will be changed". That's a basic chemical fact. And what we're saying is, LSD is all around the world, in pure form. Not changed. Not ALD. Not LSA. LSD.

There is only one LSD, and that is LSD. A 'slightly changed' LSD is not LSD, it is some other molecule.

14. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

The only point a was trying to make.

Wether you "care" is up to you, and Im sure people have a great time on defective L. I just think its fucking disgusting and thats my opinion.

There have been over 6 times now I have been dosed with "Real LSD" and the supplier is completly fucking baffled at "why I dont think its real" cause "Its strong, and it gives you hella visuals and makes you laugh and gets you high" -----All the IS beyond the point to me, and its NOT about just having a good time, I respect the chemical for what it is, and if it IS NOT, I cant respect it, this is just me.

This will be my last post, farwell fag forums, you people have nothing to offer. ( sorry for those of you who do, but umm...why the fuck would you post here if you did? )

:piggy:

15. ad10

ad10 Member

haha lol

16. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i dont think he likes us :rolleyes: lol

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

does not exist

18. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Your wrong. end of discussion.

19. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

AAAAHAH that whole thing was soo funny to read. im fucked up tahnks for the entertainment you guys are awesome

20. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

lol what do you got to say to that mr writer? duece his ass up :cool: