reading would be appreciated

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by loveflower, Jan 22, 2005.

1. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

can anyone at least attempt to explain my chart for today to me :&

id like to learn how to read it myself but i dont know where to go to learn?

[​IMG]

thank you :)

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

You see, what this all means is............ You're a horrible person. :eek: Hehe joking, the site you got it from has nice interpretations everyday, actualy based on the whole chart, and you can read the various profile stuff... :D
    As far as learning, google learning astrology or somesuch, also visit a library, they should have some books on the matter. :D

EDIT: Damn, you sure have a lot of capricorn in your chart... :eek:

3. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

im flattered :H

:D?

4. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Hey, it's nice to see you have the same ascendant I do!:D

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

:D can you read my chart?

6. Soulless||Chaos

I have the same ascendant too! :D
    You have a lot of capricorn, capricorn is all about hard work and such... You're almost completely earth and water... (Ewwww) :p Hmmm yeah. :rolleyes:

7. Soulless||Chaos

Perhaps this site would be of some use to you? :D

8. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

good site :eek:

9. Soulless||Chaos

It's a bit simplistic, but it's a good start. :D

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

will you do it for me tonight :eek: im doing math homework :eek:

11. Soulless||Chaos

You just read it... :rolleyes:
    Just keep your chart handy, and use that site as a reference... :D
    Besides, lot's of it is up for interpretations, which depends on knowledge of how it works, which comes from experience, which I don't have a whole lot of. :rolleyes:

12. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Here's something from 1 of my books:
    Moon in Cancer:This is 1 of the most powerful lunar positions. It's sure 2 make a deep impact on your character. Your needs are very much associated w/your reaction 2 the needs of others. U r very sensative & self-protective, tho some of u may mask this w/a hard shell. This placement also gives an excellent memory, keen intuition, & an uncanny ability 2 percive the needs of others. All of the lunar phases will affect u, especially full moons & eclipses, so u would do well 2 mark them on your calendar. Because you're happiest at home, u may work at home or turn your office i2 a 2nd home where u tend 2 nurture & comfort people. (U may tend 2 "mother the world.") W/natural phychic & intuative ability, u might be drawn 2 occult work in some way. Or u may get profecionally involved w/providing food & shelter 2 others. (Janis Joplin's moon was also in Cancer!)
    Mercury in Capricorn:This placement endows good mental discipline. U have a love of learning & a very orderly approach 2 your subjects. U will patiently plod thru the facts & figures 'til u have mastered the facts. U grasp structured situations easily, but may b short on creativity.
    Venus in Capricorn:No fly-by-night relationships 4 u! U want substance in life, & u r attracted 2 whatever'll help u get where u're going. Status objects turn u on. & so do those who have a serious, responsible, buisnesslike approach as well as that who remind u of a beloved parent. It's characteristic of this placement2 b attracted 2 some1 of a different generation. Antiques, traditional clothing & dignified behavior r becoming 2 u.
    Mars in Sagittarius:This expansive mars often propels people in2 sales, travel, athletics, or philosophy. Your energies functions well when you're on the move. U jave a hot temper, & r inclined 2 say what u think b4 uconsider the consiquences. U shoot 4 high goals-& talk endlessly about them-but u may b weak on groundwork. This Mars needs a solid foundaation. Watch a tendency 2 take unnecessary risks. (& since it's in your 1st house, this is more so) If u go 2 astro.co (where u got this I take it) u can click on the diff parts of the chart & rad aout it that way. What u just read r called "personal planets" which is like how we act, think & love.