Re-veg help...!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by Trader, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Trader

Trader Member

Okay...so ONCE again I grow a plant (from unknown seed) and even though it started out quite wimpy, (so wasn't cloned), it has produced awesome bud.

They're not the biggest I've seen, but great color, smell, and evidently quite potent.

So...

I've read about re-veging but since my first attempt awhile back wasn't successful I was hoping to learn a bit more than what I've read.

I've trimmed all the big buds off, leaving just stalks more or less, and have moved it back to 24 hr light. Besides changing the nutes, anyone care to help with their expertise?

There aren't any leaves left...just little spikes on the stalks...so I just don't know how this thing gets energy with no foliage.

I only did ONE of the two plants...so if you've got suggestions now is the time!

Thanks as always. :cheers2:

2. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Aww trader trader trader when will you learn its always the plant you never cloned that produces the best buds. Sounds like your onto it though with not many leafs maybe should cut it down to size little a bit.

3. Trader

Trader Member

We shall see. I don't want to shock it any further than I already have...(it's practically just a stalk now)...and am hoping that if I leave it be I shall see leaves in under a month. Maybe I should trim it shorter though...who knows.

Hopefully I'll hear from more folks and get a handle on it.

:)