RE: awwww

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by judasmalfoy, May 8, 2004.

1. judasmalfoy

judasmalfoy Member

well, i think i've fallen in love with this guy. he has a gf though. he says he has feelings for me. something like a relationship has developed between us...but now i think he's using me for sex....i'm so depressed, and i dont know what to do. i want to get over him, but i just don't want to give up...

2. Luvrgrl

Luvrgrl Member

first of all if he has a girlfriend that he's cheating on with you, then he's a loser, he doesn't love his girlfriend or you, people like that only love themselves. Try to look at his relationship with you from his perspective, you're probably just a lay, just like his girlfriend is. If you really want a guy to love you, don't sleep with him right away and maybe not even sleep with him at all, if he sticks around even though he's not having sex with you, then he really likes you.

3. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

I would try to talk with him about it. Tell him that you're feeling used. Ask him exactly the way he feels about it. Then, you can make a decision. Do you really want to be the other woman? It's difficult because I have alway felt that once I have sex wit someone this bond forms. I imagine you feel this way about him. If things don't change for the better though. Walk away from him.

4. judasmalfoy

judasmalfoy Member

:& :( why aren't there any crying faces on here?

5. lanalou

lanalou Member

well i have a bf that i suspect of cheating on me with another woman and im totallly crushed over it though i dont have concrete evidence.....i have been with a man that has a gf way before him and left him cause i didnt want to live that way and now i guess that i am on the receiveing end of the stick...life is a hell of a thing... i think that we women should just stick together instead of letting men have all the control...im trying to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart that may or may not have been trampled on cause i SUSPECT...u cant have it both ways....as the saying goes..what goes around comes around...

6. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Try to think about it from the girlfriend's point of view. Even if you don't know her, you shouldn't mess with her boyfriend. This guy sounds like a scumbag. Drop his ass.

7. seabass42003

seabass42003 Member

see its people like that guy that get things all complicated for the legit guys like me and others he is garbage if he has girlfriend and sleeping with you thats not cool at all thats horrible i think and im a guy, forget that guy

8. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Sounds like the same situation I'm going thru with now. The guy I'm kinda seeing was fuckin' around with some other girl so he's lost my trust pretty much....