RC vendors

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by felix4life, Nov 8, 2011.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

our community is about keeping sources somewhat secretive and not giving them out to every newbie who asks for one.

there's something called the analogue act, making 2ce only quasi-legal, since it's closely related to illegal substances like 2cb and 2ct7

2. Well Arranged Dust

Well Arranged Dust Member

The issue is this; if we just handed out our sources to every stranger who asks (there are a lot that come through here) many problems would begin to arise. First of all 2ce is not illegal to possess, you are right, but as porkstock pointed out, under the federal analogue act it is a controlled substance. And furthermore it is illegal for human consumption. From my point of view you need to take a chill pill and listen to what we are telling you, just because we are not coming right out and telling you a source does not mean we cannot help you on your quest to find one. There are plenty of threads in this forum with pointers on what to look for in finding a vendor as well as a scammer list. It is a shady business for sure but this does not mean that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Do some research man and don't ask people flat out for their sources, trust me this will get you nowhere. I researched for a solid month before I came up with anything that seemed reliable and have not been ripped off yet.

After all of the work I have put into researching vendors and keeping track of scam lists the last thing I am going to do is hand out my list of reliable vendors to whoever signs up on this forum. If I did this I am sure they would close down 10x faster than it took me to find them. People are stupid and tend to ruin things. There is a reason this scene is underground man you should respect that and do everything you can to keep it there.

3. Bino5150

Bino5150 Guest

Well, I come in peace yall. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Until then, I'll chill and be a productive member of society.

Mo Thug luv

4. felix4life

felix4life Member

Wise words indeed.

5. thismoment

thismoment Member

Great post man. Thanks.:sunny:

6. Metameme

Metameme Member

Now that one site is back with a new name finding sources should become easy again. :sunny:

7. St0veB0i

St0veB0i Guest

shit!!! I KNOW A VENDOR WHERE I CN GET 10GRAMS FOR THAT PRICE!!!

8. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

Just received my amazon version. It is definitely different. Try to get the 'old version' off ebay. The new tray sucks, in a very very bad way.

9. trublackhippie

trublackhippie Guest

I need a new vendor anybody know one

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

yeah, fuckin google. You obviously didn't read any of the rest of the thread, or else you would know that no one is going to put that shit out here in the open.

some vendors are scams but in my decade in the RC scene i've only been ripped of about 3 maybe 4 times I can remember. I remember one chinese vendor I believe made up a fake tracking # and that showed the package came to america but was held hostage waiting on a phyto sanitary certificate or something like that to import it, which would cost like $250 to obtain. I don't know if I would have got it if I paid for that or not, but i just accepted my losses cuz I didn;'t wanna lose any more money on that. They never said anything up front about that either, even tho I asked for the price quote including all costs.

I've ordered lots of different chemicals tho with no problem. One time I had a couple grams of 2c-T-7 get held in customs for a week or two and 2c-t-7 is schedule I so I was nervous. The package actually arrived with US customs tape all over it. Looked like that they had opened the package and thought it was suspicious but never could determine what exactly the white powder in the bag was so sent it on its way :D

the chinese vendors offer very good bulk rates (and bulk is sometimes as little as 10 grams) at the expense of being robbed cuz they know you can't do shit (they are sketchy) so don't throw down more money than you can afford to lose in case something goes wrong (the vendor happens to fuck you over, or customs seizure)

1 person likes this.
  11. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Often times you will find you need an "invite" to private vendors for a really good source. If you're trustworthy enough, perhaps you will get an invite. Luckily for you, Canada is pretty good for open and reputable sources so it shouldn't be too hard finding one that isn't private. I have had no problems whatsoever ordering myself from private and open vendors (even had customs checks that passed). The story might be different in places where blanket laws exist such as the USA. You won't typically find any sites that sell in single dosages also. I would say you usually end up spending around $50 minimal, with shipping and tax and whatnot. And wow, it never ceases to amaze me that people STILL request sources in here. Hehe. Oh well, we were all noobs once, right?

1 person likes this.
  12. SatireOnFire

SatireOnFire Members

13. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Dude it used to be much cheaper than that circa 2010. now gram of 2ce is probably sadly like 70-120...

depends though may have changed again ive been out of scene for a little, just getting back in....

14. illusion25

illusion25 Member

I have a couple 4aco vendors and need to verify if they are legit. Could someone pm me or let me know if there are any independent sites that give vendor reviews ? Thank you

15. Searching4ASoul

Searching4ASoul Member

@Bino5150 Have you looked into nootropics. Also, this is a good read. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_Trafficking_Safe_Harbor_Elimination_Act
    If you want a place that has most drugs readily available, you'll have to live in unoccupied territory forever. A land with no water and that no country wants. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius
    nullius
    Bir Tawil is already claimed by two people. They will be renamed The kingdom of north sudan, and Jentopia.
    http://jentopia.wikia.com/wiki/Jentopia_Wiki
    The future king or queen of Jentopia Might let you join his micronation only If you somehow manage to BEG Egypt to stretch Lake nasser to bir tawil, digging the ditch to bir tawil with dozens of people, then growing millet, and crops and produce, build houses and buildings specifically designed to stay cool naturally, set up solar panels, chemistry labs, schools, libraries, wifi, and adore the king or queen and their gods and/or godesses. That would impress the king or queen and then you kindly in the most respectful anf non underachieving manner possible, ask what the rules are regarding drugs and chemical substancea and kindly suggest which substances you want to try. The king or queen may allow certain substances to be sold in shops in the new country, but it will likely only be allowed if you're visiting their country and use it only withon their country, or to be sold if you pledge allegiance to their kingdom to renounce your citizenship (and comfortable lifestyle), and then burn all related ducuments, and live in the mostly dry dusty desert in the searing heat mostly like a nomad. Occasionally, laziness might be permitted, but unless ou are actively working on the sustainability and advancement of their culture, and the advancement of science the king or queen may think you care nothing of their culture, and are only after their legaally available drugs(only to their citizens with humility to the king that live in that country forever. You can only visit other countries, but must always return.). Also, in the new country, booze(ethyl alcohol) is likely to be illegal due to their hogher damage compared to other drugs. A drug scheduling system will work in order of harm, rather than previous systems.This is to ensure that occasional fun and biohacking be the trend rather than dependence or perpetual unproductivity amongst the citizens. The last thing they want is people screwing up their country. You must be committed to the country and not break the rules of the other countries if you join their country. Don't ask for citizenship, show you're serious by staying in bir tawil and then the ruler will allow you citizenship. Do stupid things like attemting to use the country as a base to transport substances which are illegal in other countries will get you jailed or exiled, or executed, or worse. By joining their country, you abide by their rules. The king or queen will not tolerate any attempts to make them look bad or ruin their quest for creating thier new contry. If you're in their Be respectful of the ruler. What happens in Jentopia, stays in Jentopia. You can use stuff only in the country which may allow many substances to be used, but only in the country of Jentopia. Micronations are sometimes a ver serious matter and you must respect their noble rulers. Bit tawil is the place that allows some drugs, but not all. They likely unerstand the plight of "let my people stone", but only if you're in that country. They also know that people are often stupid and will ruin thier future nation.

1 person likes this.
  16. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

I always said to test as fertilizer on bonzi tree's...hahaha

17. MrBeGood

MrBeGood Members

Having no luck finding a reliable vendor tired of getting ripped off if anybody can help would be awesome Cmon guys help a brotha out lol

18. MrBeGood

MrBeGood Members

Have any luck?

19. MrBeGood

MrBeGood Members

20. MrBeGood

MrBeGood Members

I could really use some good tips to find a vendor I know it won't happen but if there's anybody out there that could help I would much appreciate it