Raw Milk farmer being chased,harrased like criminals...

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Concert Productions International

no cameras were allowed back in the day before cellphones...the article above is an ok synopsis....sister still works for one of the main players

David0301 likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Then you discover that all the butter fat that they have kindly removed for you is on the next shelf at the supermarket. You then need strong glasses to find out that the easy spread butter is only 45% and the rest is something with a long name that you have never heard off.
    Stupidly, we often assume that fats we eat end up as part of our body, whereas they have to first convert to sugars and then back into human fat via our blood. A slow process that normally means that the sugar burns up first. Digestion is quite a complex process.

3. David0301

David0301 Members

wao, just saw it, concert productions international, it says "mainly rock music" and "north america" , founded in Toronto,

4. David0301

David0301 Members

"....that they have kindly removed ..."
    :tearsofjoy:

you always keep it classy and gentle, in fact I have never seen you cussing or getting angry :smiley:

reg fats; I thought that fats/oils are broken down into fatty acids during digestion (by the liver) , isn't it the case?

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't make you do anything.

Don't make me send a mod on your ass again, which I will if you @ me again. As it has proven the most effective way to stop you from being petty, insulting and trying to annoy others on here on purpose :)

I'll respond to the questions later, mostly for the other convo partners. I don't cater to you in any way. Have a nice evening! :)

6. David0301

David0301 Members

lol the mod dont give a damn about you. forgot what happened that day? try it again. cry baby like a little child . btw im done with you . so don't talk to me anymore. it is you who comes at me from all sides. in every single thread of me you are there. this time I gave you a last chance because I pittied you. over now.ur out

7. Asmodean

Not sure what you're referring to (nor do i care so you don't have to bother explaining :p), but we both know you were warned by a mod about the insults and namecalling which then stopped. So yes, I will 'try that again' if necessary.
    Indeed, its rather childish that such a thing is needed, but its all you. Some people prefer to have, and can have, a good convo without that pitiful shit.

As has been pointed out before about your issue with constructive criticism: if you can't stand the heat...

8. Asmodean

Thanks for affirming to the general public its you who is the cry baby btw!

Looks like the post I was responding to here is already deleted, without me having to report at all. Thanks mod! Keep up the good work :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  9. Asmodean

It's a family business :) I'm lucky. If one really would like to minimize 'babylons' influence on their life (as opposed to dream about leaving 'babylon' completely and don't change big things), being able to join a family company and limit your expenses is a fine option. I only have to work about 20 hours a week, and can still spare money for L-I-V-I-N!
    [​IMG]

You couldn't derive that yet from my posts (but I'm flattered you assume it is so :)) ;)
    What made it sound that the pasteurization process is different than with cow milk?
    I'm not sure btw, but expect its exactly the same.

Frisia Magna ;)

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their are still family run businesses when you look for them and although they rarely make you a millionaire, you get a lot more satisfaction working for them and end up being treated as a family member, rather than just a number on the payroll.

I derived from the way that you described your job, that you produce quality products, rather than just mass produce for the supermarkets. I also believe that in your part of the world, supermarkets have more freedom to sell local produce, rather than just the mass produced items. Recently that has started happening more here in the UK, maybe because local producers refused to compromise standards for the mass market and the supermarkets realized that they were loosing out.

When Louis Pasteur developed his pasteurization process to kill TB, he realized that it was the rate of change of temperature that killed the TB virus. His system used steam heated plates at about 85 degrees to avoid boiling the milk, followed by plates at about 2 degrees cooled by calcium chloride brine. I assume that since TB virus is not a problem, you use a slightly less sophisticated system, just to kill any pathogenic bacteria. My assumption may be wrong.

Sorry for getting my information about your country from David. LOL. I know that he can be a bit annoying at times, but I think that he is a good guy at heart. If only he would stop and count to 20 before he presses the 'post' button.!!!

Asmodean likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Frisia Magna is how stubborn Frisians call the Netherlands ;)

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

but what do we call stubborn Netherlanders?

asmo

:)

David0301 likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

who else puts a voice to david in their head?......it doesn't happn too often to me ut for soe reason i read his shit kinda like that long haired guitar playing gunfighter guy

David0301 likes this.
  14. David0301

David0301 Members

15. Asmodean

If one is not stupid it's good to be stubborn ;)

Stubborn Frisian is actually a pleonasm. Needless to say: I'm Frisian :p

rollingalong likes this.
  16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I know this thread has gone terribly off course, but:

Just about any food can carry pathogens if handled incorrectly, so I am not sure why raw milk specifically is prohibited. Perhaps because consumption raw milk has no (objective) advantages over pasteurized milk? In the US, it varies by state, as I've had raw milk and raw milk cheese in other states, and couldn't tell much of a difference between the raw and pasteurized products.

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'd send someone some true happiness in exchange for a box of those girl scout cookies sent to me....any style will do

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

whoops sorry david....wrong thread....but the offer still stands :)

David0301 likes this.
  19. Asmodean

Probably partly because of the notorious troubles with it in the past, as Wilsjane mentioned. And the fact it comes from a place near a cow's behind.
    You should see a milking parlour during and just after a herd got milked. Poop and piss everywhere.

The advantage of raw milk is that all the good bacteria are still alive as well.
    If its from a bucket minutes after it came out of the udder you will clearly experience a difference. For example: its as fresh as possible, but also lukewarm :grinning:

20. David0301

David0301 Members

my bird you have flown, once again , over my threads without reading, just like a .... bird. I have already drawn the conclusion that pasteurization is mandatory in the food industry world in order to avoid diseases/deaths. I totally agree now that pasteurization saves lives. because if consumed all that antibiotics, steroids, growth hormones, pesticides etc would sicken/kill a human being instantly. overstand?

second: NO im sure you have not drank any raw milk in the us nor eaten any raw milk cheese. it is illegal there . they do tricks on the label , what they call "raw milk" isnt raw, take a closer look. it has been homogenized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.