Raw food question???????

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by eccofarmer, May 9, 2004.

1. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I have went now to going to a raw diet like so many of my friends and teachers.For any one here who is a raw foodist is it strang that i feel at this point that i have to eat more and alot more often.Is this normal.

2. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Boca is a really good brand... They make ground "boca" so you can mix it into pasta and stuff... The burgers are REALLY good !

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I hurt my eyes reading that last post. A boca burger definately is a highly processed food, very far from raw. I would think so you would have to eat more because processed foods often have concentrated calories which means you have to eat less than on a raw food diet. I have noticed a need to eat more myself, after going vegan recently.

4. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

At least it is just not me.I am sure that moving to raw from cooked vegan dishes has alot to do.Makes sence.

5. PurpleMapleTree

PurpleMapleTree Member

I was a raw foodist for about two months, however I didn't have to self discipline to keep up with it. (i'd like to go for it again in the future though). i'm still vegan. but yea, while i was a raw foodie, i found that i'd eat more often. my favourite inbetween meal snack are golden raisins and dates.